Ninja!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma3Ixyy

Reaction score
Once there was a gozarutchi who always wanted to be a superhero ninja. when his friends gave him throwing knives and a cape he became !Ninjatama! He always protected the tamagotchis from being attacked by robotchi :D one day when robotchi arrived he captured a kuchipatchi's shirobebetchi........

then the robotchi killed the shirobbetchi (bebetchi) by sliting its throght and the Kuchipatchi killed her self of depreshion,she stabed her self times in the chest...then Ninjatama turned up and said...."OMG! this is terrible.....i must be quicker"...the nijatama cryed then he saw a poor Memetchi was in trouble!!! the ninjatama raced up to the memtchi,she was being attacted by Robotchi!! Ninjatama flew up and kicked Robotchi far far away,but ninjatama new that he'll be back.The Memtchi fall in love with Ninjatama,they both had a baby boy and a baby girl! The Girl was named Lisa and the boy was called Max.Then Robotchi came back and stole new born Max!!! Robotchi used his rocket boots to fly away at 140 per hour!! Ninjatama raced after him and.......

ha ha ha!!! i have caputred your puny baby. surrender now or i will slit it's throat!" Ninjatama had no choice. he threw himself onto the ground...

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust

the

end

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the rob- :D -said. I DID THAT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Goo go gaa ga!" said Max and Lisa. Their mum, the Memetchi (called Emmy)rushed to see them. Robotchi had already flown away. Emmy picked up her dead husbands clothes (that were left over) and started crying. She dried he tears and then picked up the two babies with the clothes, still crying. When she got home she decided she would take her husbands place as Ninja Tama...

... so she went to sleep since she was very tired. but when she woke up there was the ghost of ninga tama!! :lol: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back