Nintendo DS colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink DS Lite. I didn't know that you could get so many skins.

:eek: :eek: I would consider a New Super Mario Brothers skin but I don't think it would suit my DS. :( :D

Evelia, I guess it could have been worse. My blue Game Boy Advance had a worse fate. The screen got smashed. :( :(

:D TamagotchiGirl2007 :D

I used to have a coral pink one but it broke.. just sent it to nintendo to be replaced.. dunno if i can chose the colour of the replacement 1... but if i could choose i'd get the blue+black one. there's a rumor there's a lavendar one in japan, dunno if that's true, but if it is i'd soooooo want it!! [[ i chose 'other' cuz i dont know what colour im getting.... ]]

a light blue one just like the pic Flutterby posted

and a pink one

and a classic silver one

classic silver - broken

pink one - present from my aunt (she didnt know I had one but...)

LIght blue - present from my mum (first ds lite)

i heard in japan they have like a sky blue color ofr ds lite, they arent out in america yet :puroperatchi: mine is black and red (had the orginal grey but traded in)
Actually, my friend Anna, has a sky blue N.DS that she got from a special offer. I have no idea where it was from lol.

Actually, my friend Anna, has a sky blue N.DS that she got from a special offer. I have no idea where it was from lol.
they sell it here in the US, online and now in average video game stores. it's brand new [see the pics i posted before]... i want it soooooooooooooooo badly

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back