Nintendo, PlayStation, or Xbox?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like XBOX, WII, DS, playsation 2 XBOX because I go over to my bffs house and play the game MIdtown Maddness 3. so fun!

I've never owned anything like the PlayStation or XBox.

And Nintendo never fails to keep me entertained.

So, Nintendo FTW.

=D

- xd3vilx

Nintendo will always be the best because that is what they are good at.Nintendo was here first so they are the most trusted and professional gaming company out there.I say Sony should go back to making T.V.s and mp3s and microsoft should stick to computers because that is what they are good at.What im saying is,I loved microsoft and sony when they make their respective electronics but they need to stay out of my videogames and leave it to the pros.

PLAYSTATIONS (PSP,PS1,PS2,PS3): 90%

NINTENDO(WII, DS, GAMEBOY ETC.): 100%

X-BOX( XBOX, XBOS 360○): 55%

Playstations and Nintendo All the way DUDES!

~TP~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If the DS lite or Wii wasn't out yet...I wonder if Nintendo would still be so popular in this Poll. :) ~♥
More than likely.

People would just enjoy the GameCube and GBA by playing heaps of Mario games if the DS or Wii weren't out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playstation3 <3

I'm getting bored of DS. Its got bad graphics and I complete every game in seconds.

I dont have an Xbox so what am I to judge it? It also looks really cheap.

Playstation3 is so fun! I go on tamatalk sometimes (You can connect PS3 to the internet so I can visit tt on there) and you can get wireless controller! You can put pics, vids and music on there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back