Nintendo Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
This is a topic where wii players can chat about their games and channels and people without a wii can feel free to post too.

Anyways I got my wii on December 25 2007 and I got wii sports (included with wii) and Super Mario Galaxy and I'm here to say that the wii can download games from the wii's wii shop channel(internet required) you can download the internet onto your wii literally and you can visit sites like tamatalk,myspace,facebook,nintendo.com,wii.com and it'll look like the pc on a bigger screen!

How do you download channels?

Easy! Just buy a wii points card for $20.00 and download games today.

P.S lets try to make this topic with no spams and make this topic stay popular.

:) :D ;) :D Turtwig011 :D :D :D :D :D

I have the following games:

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Wii Fit

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Dewy's Adventure

NiGHTS Journy Of Dreams

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii(BEST GAME EVER!!!!)

LEGO indiana jones

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

I think I have more but I don't feel like going down and checking....

Mario Kart Wii is the Best Game ever because there can be up to 12 people playing at once.A great set of Tracks,Karts,and People.Awsome Music and Awsome Graphics.

I pwn people with heavy people and the Shooting star.The Jetster is next in line.I switch between Rosalina and a Vampire Mii I constructed.Brawl now bores me....

Last edited by a moderator:
My games are:

Super Mario Galaxy (BEST MARIO GAME)

Wii sports

Ghost Squad

Call of duty 3

Medal of honor vanguard

Mario Galaxy rocks because:

1.Not 2D

2.Cool powers

3.Challenging game

4.latest Super Mario game for the wii...I think

^_^ :furawatchi:

I don't get to play our wii much. >___> SOMEONE just can't tear herself away from her fricking Harvest Moon game to let me play the actual system for more than 29 seconds. Gawd.

Anyways, what I like about it is the fact that I can play the classic Mario games and whatnot without searching for the actual classic system and stuff. x2

I hate every game we own for the Wii, unfortunately, because when we buy videogames, my Gran gets to pick them, for some deranged reason, probably because she's the only one she allows to play the Wii without getting beyond pissy and annoying, and when we buy videogames, she picks the MOST MINDLESS THINGS EVER.

I really want No More Heroes. D:

We have...

WiiFit

WiiSports

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

Endless Ocean

Cooking Mama

Super Mario Bros

Super Mario Bros 3

Kirby's Adventure

I like Mario, K? I don't like the rest, and I don't like them with a flaming passion. Like, a cloud over my head, with the stack of games, ON FIRE.

I don't get to play our wii much. >___> SOMEONE just can't tear herself away from her fricking Harvest Moon game to let me play the actual system for more than 29 seconds. Gawd.
Anyways, what I like about it is the fact that I can play the classic Mario games and whatnot without searching for the actual classic system and stuff. x2

I hate every game we own for the Wii, unfortunately, because when we buy videogames, my Gran gets to pick them, for some deranged reason, probably because she's the only one she allows to play the Wii without getting beyond pissy and annoying, and when we buy videogames, she picks the MOST MINDLESS THINGS EVER.

I really want No More Heroes. D:

We have...

WiiFit

WiiSports

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

Endless Ocean

Cooking Mama

Super Mario Bros

Super Mario Bros 3

Kirby's Adventure

I like Mario, K? I don't like the rest, and I don't like them with a flaming passion. Like, a cloud over my head, with the stack of games, ON FIRE.
You hate Mario and Sonic at the olympic games? :D How can u hate it? It gets u in shape its fun and u can play with 3 other people!

U hate Kirby? Kirby is soooooo fun!!

That was what I was missing!

M&S at the Olympic games....

You can hate that game because the wii remote doesn't always pick up your movements and some of the games are very hard....

The DS version is much better.(Even though I PWN everyone I play against in Trampoline on both versions)(Same for Archery)

I think he hates Kirby because of the noglastia factor.....

Games I own...

Super Smash Brawl

Lego Indiana Jones

Zack and Wiki

Mario Galaxy

Chocobo Dungeon

Metal Slug

Twlight Princess

Wii Sports

Sonic and the Secret Rings

Sonic Riders

On the VC I have...

Samurai Shodown 2

Megaman 9

Bonk's Adventure

Bonk's Revenge

Super C

Super Air Zonk

Punch Out!

Gradius

GunStar Heros

Alex Kidd

That was what I was missing!M&S at the Olympic games....

You can hate that game because the wii remote doesn't always pick up your movements and some of the games are very hard....

The DS version is much better.(Even though I PWN everyone I play against in Trampoline on both versions)(Same for Archery)

I think he hates Kirby because of the noglastia factor.....
-headdesk-

Even online, people can't tell if I'm a girl or not? This is depressing.

Lol :p I have only three games... Okay, four, if you count Wii Sports. Other 3 are "Tamagotchi Party On!", "Mario Kart Wii" and "Harvest moon magical melody"...

My games are:Super Mario Galaxy (BEST MARIO GAME)

Wii sports

Ghost Squad

Call of duty 3

Medal of honor vanguard

Mario Galaxy rocks because:

1.Not 2D

2.Cool powers

3.Challenging game

4.latest Super Mario game for the wii...I think

B) :gozarutchi:
Umm...I beg to differ.

The best Mario games in order ever were:

1. Super Mario World

2. Super Mario Bros. 3

3. Super Mario 64

4. Super Mario Bros.

5. Super Mario Galaxy

Galaxy was pretty easy for me, and I'm not an: 'OMG It's 3D so it's gotta be good, 2D sucks!' person.

M&S does not ruin your DS. Using AR on S&M does, though.

Here's ma' games:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

Super Paper Mario

The Golden Compass

Wii Sports

Wii Fit

Wii Play

Wii Chess

Zack & Wiki

Sonic & the Secret Rings

Mario Party 8

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Endless Ocean

3x 2GB SD Official Wii cards

USB Keyboard for Internet Channel and Wii Message Board

Downloads:

Dr Mario & Germ Buster

Paper Mario

My Pokemon Ranch

Internet Channel

Nintendo Channel

Mario Kart Channel (if that counts)

Wii Fit Channel (again, if that counts)

LostWinds

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My life as a King

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner

Mii Contest Channel

News Channel

Forcast Channel

Wii Message Board

Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & The Lost Levels

Super Mario World

Mario Kart 64

Kid Icarus

Ice Climbers

Super Mario 64

Star Fox 64

Punch-Out!!!

I'm probably missing a load of games other than these, I'll update often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one but I'm not allowed to post my wii friend code on any site. Only Family members have my code.

Back on task...Wii Rocks I love going on the internet in bed!!! Games I have:

Wii Sports

wii fit

mario and sonic at the olympic games

Call of Duty 3

Thats all I have

Or Pokemonfan11 can have email addresses or if his family doesn't live near they can send messages for free to each other via wii/email/cell phone.

Thats probably what he/she was trying to say. Wiis are cool they get u in shape and stay in touch with family and friends for FREE!!......uh that's all...................

I have a lot of games. One of the games i rented the game and bought it. ^_^

I have wii sports, wii fit, zack and wiki, ultimate alligance, and mario party 8. I wanna get the new littlest pet shop game for my sister for her birthday. she's been going crazy for it!

:lol:

I have wii sports, wii fit, zack and wiki, ultimate alligance, and mario party 8. I wanna get the new littlest pet shop game for my sister for her birthday. she's been going crazy for it! :lol:
It'll probably be a waste of money

Or Pokemonfan11 can have email addresses or if his family doesn't live near they can send messages for free to each other via wii/email/cell phone.Thats probably what he/she was trying to say. Wiis are cool they get u in shape and stay in touch with family and friends for FREE!!......uh that's all...................
Get in shape?

I get overweight when I play mine.

A ton of games on it lack motion controls, and some, like Brawl, are the best games on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back