Nintendogs: Dalmatians and Jack Russels?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
Since I read that all breeds are unlockable, will I eventually unlock the Dalmatian and Jack Russel Terriers with trainer points? I have the Dachshund version, and I already have 16 breeds at the kennel. The ones left to unlock are the miniature pinscher, chihuahua, dalmatian and Jack Russel. But I also heard that you only can get dalmatians if you find a fireman's hat on a walk. As well as finding the Jack Russel book for the Jack Russel Terrier. So can I only unlock those two by finding those items? Or can I eventually unlock them with trainer points? :huh:

Help me please! :(

You can unlock Dalmations by going on...Bark Mode? (haven't played for a while) with someone that has a Dalmation, or by finding the rare Firefighter Hat.

Jack Russels can only be unlocked by finding the Jack Russel Book.

Hope I helped :p

^ that's about right. I found the Jack russel book when I had 30578 points. I'm a machine! I'm not sure if it matters how many points you have, but just get up there. Good Luck. 8~)

Dalmation-find firemen hat during walk.

Jack Russel Terrior-Find Jack Russel book during walk.

Hope I helped! :D

Aw man...yeah I have somewhat over 30,000 points. But what I really want is the dalmatian, so...if I'm that desperate, do you guys think it's worth it to buy the dalmatian edition and take care of puppies on two different nintendogs game cards? Or is that too much of a burden? I only keep 6 dogs on my current one (dachshund version) so in case I'm busy or if I want to do training on an individual dog, I can keep the other five in the hotel so that one dog doesn't get distracted. But do you guys think it's worth it to get the dalmatian version too?

P.S. I have some birthday money and am currently trying to decide whether I want to get the dalmatian nintendogs or get My Sims (DS). What would you suggest out of those two according to my situation?

Ehh, never mind those two. I think I'll just get Animal Crossing. Thanks for the help anyways guys! ^^

^ I think it would be a waste getting ANOUGHTER nintendogs, Animal crossing is tons of fun, but YOU MUST play EVERY day unless you want a villager to move away unexpectedly. I use to play it every day, now evey 3 to 4 days...UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back