Nintendogs for nintendo DS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a Nintendo dogs. A dalmation and a labrodor ( however u spell it) just got one so i need a blob of help PM me

I have five dogs:

Cookie, golden retriever

Kuki, shih tzu

Justin, pembroke welsh corgi

Star, yorkshire terrier

Roxanne, toy poodle

I have the Dacshund version.

I have 23,400 Trainer Points.

I live in a Seaside room.

I got Nintendogs little over a month ago.

I have NOT unlocked either dalmation or jack russell yet, which annoys me. <_<

yea i have it! i have a shih tzu, beagle, and......... a daschund!!! i really want a german shepard (my cousin told me that if you get like 300,000 trainer points you get one).
LOL! No, you get German Shephard on Dachshund version after 30,000 Trainer Points.

I have five dogs:Cookie, golden retriever

Kuki, shih tzu

Justin, pembroke welsh corgi

Star, yorkshire terrier

Roxanne, toy poodle

I have the Dacshund version.

I have 23,400 Trainer Points.

I live in a Seaside room.

I got Nintendogs little over a month ago.

I have NOT unlocked either dalmation or jack russell yet, which annoys me. :wacko:
Oh, today I took Hollie-a labrodor out on a walk and when she gave me a present which was a fireman`s hat and the description was "The kennel now sells dalmatians". I checked the kennels (after the walk) and there was the adorable dalmations!

I think Nintendogs are cool, but I'm really attatched to my Tamagotchi. Nintendogs are for Nintendo DS and they are dogs you can kind of... you know... touch. I have 7 dogs on my Nintendogs game. I have chihuahuas, German shepherd dogs, and a husky, plus many more. I haven't been playing Nintendogs in a long time though. :(

i have lab and friends i have 5 dogs my best 1 at disk contestes is snicker hes a lab retriever :(

I have nintendogs Dachshounds and Friends My nintendogs are Dach, Buddy, Maze, Regal, Diggidy Dog, Reeba, Splash and Chi Chi! :)

And yes Nintendogs Should B a wi-fi game!

GOOD NEWS:Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends is Announced! BAD NEWS:If you read this Month's GamePro (With the Awards) They say that Nintendogs was the Worst Game of the Year In the GamePro Awards :furawatchi: .

how rare is the jack russle book .... on a scale of 1-20

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

find easily rare ultra super mega rare
I'd say about 17 they are really rare I got the game on the relesse date and i have not unlocked it!

GOOD NEWS:Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends is Announced! BAD NEWS:If you read this Month's GamePro (With the Awards) They say that Nintendogs was the Worst Game of the Year In the GamePro Awards :angry: .
No results for that on nintendo.com :(

Latest posts

Back