Nintendogs! How do ppl come to u in bark mode?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
I hav been looking 4 sum1 4 ages in bark mode, I made the thingy wireless but no1 has come. Do u hav 2 be rite infront ov sum1 whilst using bark mode? I dont get it! :eek:

On your DS Touch screen, choose 'Go Out' then 'Bark Mode'.

Select the dog you want to take with you and confirm.

If you want to give one of your items to your partner, click 'Yes' when it asks you.

You will then see your dog walking with/without a present in its mouth depending on your answer to the above. Your DS will ask you whether you want to search for a partner. YOUR TRAINER PROFILE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR FRIEND. You can view your friend's profile after you have finished connecting*. If you say 'No' to this question you will return home.

Your DS will then search for a Wireless Partner. It will notify you when it has and you should be able to play with your dog and your friend's dog in a patio area.

Have fun!!

*To view your friend's Trainer Info, click 'Go Out' on the 'Home Screen' and press 'Info'. Press 'Friend List', and you should see your friend's profile in the list. Press their name, and you can see their full profile! You can also view YOUR Trainer Profile above where it says 'Friend List'.

Hope this helps you.

Giraffagotchi :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back