Nintendogs OR Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NindogFan106

Reaction score
Please tell why

I chose nintendogs because - NIntendogs have color, it is touch screen and voice activated. But you have to have a nintendo DS Lite. Also, Nintendogs comes with more stuff to do! I just think its ALOT better. However, I am sure most people will pick tamagotchis because this is a Tama syte.

To me they are both the same. You take care of a virtual pet but after awhile you might get bored with it and forget about it...

So both....

Your answer is "No." There's no co-relation between the two simulations.

It's a video game, so that makes it virtual.

I like Tamagotchis and Nintendogs, but I'd have to say I like Tamas better. They are fun, you never know what character you'll get, and they are small, so you can take them with you to lots of places.

It's a video game, so that makes it virtual.
I like Tamagotchis and Nintendogs, but I'd have to say I like Tamas better. They are fun, you never know what character you'll get, and they are small, so you can take them with you to lots of places.
Yeah I agree!

Tamas are more portable.

But I like nintendogs and tamagotchis equally.

Please tell why

I chose nintendogs because - NIntendogs have color, it is touch screen and voice activated. But you have to have a nintendo DS Lite. Also, Nintendogs comes with more stuff to do! I just think its ALOT better. However, I am sure most people will pick tamagotchis because this is a Tama syte.
No. You dont have to have a DS lite. You can just have a normal DS

Nintendogs, It works on any DS's Like DS lite and the normal DS. It got better sound and ultra cool pixels which dont even look like pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back