Nintendogs OR Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very inmatureWhile you play that foolish game you could be doing chores or playing outside.

Thats pathetic.
Not when your parents dont let you! My parents keep me caged indoors all the time. I do housework and everything. Thats also like saying, "GET YOUR a** OF THAT COMPUTER AND DO SOME CHORES OR GO OUTSIDE!!!" So excuse me. Your the one who should be doing to chores and being active outside. >.<

Not when your parents dont let you! My parents keep me caged indoors all the time. I do housework and everything. Thats also like saying, "GET YOUR a** OF THAT COMPUTER AND DO SOME CHORES OR GO OUTSIDE!!!" So excuse me. Your the one who should be doing to chores and being active outside. >.<
God kid kid growup its very unlikely that your parents keep you indoors and oviously you can respect others opinion (and take of the caps >.>)

Pity...

God kid kid growup its very unlikely that your parents keep you indoors and oviously you can respect others opinion (and take of the caps >.>)
Pity...
Pity to you to. Stuck on the computer all day. You should see me, Playing it with my friends. ;) and you? Dont want to know,

Whatever happned to humble opinions? I break from my games... since I have a job.

Video making is like my second job. TO the thread question. Can I say neither? The only video game simulator I liked was Monster Rancher.

Well if nintendogs is a waste of time then so is a tamagotchi because there are better things to do than sit around all day and listen to some thing beep at you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh realy i have no friends for saying my opinion about that dog game :[[And im stuck on the computer all day and dontgo to my job??

What ever will I do?
told ya I dont want to know.

Well i think the games pointless you could have better stuff to do instead of taking care of a virtual dog
Well i guess that if ur saying nintendogs is pointless tamagotchis must be to. Nintendogs teaches u the responsabilty of looking after a dog but a tamagotchi is just a stupid toy.

Well if nintendogs is a waste of time then so is a tamagotchi because there are better things to do than sit around all day and listen to some thing beep at you
Aww I think tamagotchis are cute also but not as cute.

You learn responsabilty by taking care of a virtual dog??
What has the world come to?
Yeah. You feed a dog and you feed a nintendog. You give water to a dog, you give water to a nintendog. You wash a dog, You wash a nintendog. You brush a dog, You brush a nintendog. I'm sure you get it now but it has got the same responsabiltys as a real dog. But its just a came people likes so no critizing. ;)

Yeah. You feed a dog and you feed a nintendog. You give water to a dog, you give water to a nintendog. You wash a dog, You wash a nintendog. You brush a dog, You brush a nintendog. I'm sure you get it now but it has got the same responsabiltys as a real dog. But its just a came people likes so no critizing. :D
You dont feed it you press buttons that feed it

Real dogs need to go to the vet and get sick. Nintendogs don't. You also have to tell a real dog to stop doing "certain" things at times also. Unless it's well trained.

Look, If people like Paper Cut don't like Nintendogs. That's their buisness. I dislike the game myself. Maybe that's why I like Monster Rancher better.

Amen...I mean, I rather own a real dog itself...and I agree with you that Monster Rancher is better game IMO. there's also Seaman as well. ^^

*checks first one* (wait, that isn-dogsisnt it?)

N-dogs can keep you ocupied(SP) longer than a tamagotchi can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back