Nintendogs talkie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three dogs- 2 awesome ones and one annoymous one.

Awesome---- Amy my beagle she's sooooooooooo cute

Awesome---- Sasha the Welsh Corgi (Pembroke) good at obedience, agility and disc.... my best dog for cash!! :D

Annoymous---- Rosie the Shiba Inu Hogs attention. My sis's dog.

-Lexi aka *Spyrothedragon*

I play Nintendogs ALL the time! I have 1708 trainer points on my Chihuahua And Friends, And 0080 points on my Dalmation And Friends.

~LOL101~

My Dogs That I have are:

On Chihuahua And Friends:

Lucky- My Yorkie

Cocoa- My Chihuahua

Clover- My Chihuahua

Lilly- My Chihuahua

Nicky- My Sheltland Sheepdog

And on Dalmation:

Lilly- My Dalmation

OMG! SOOO SAD! *wails* I lost my nintendogs! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats horrible!!

I love nintendogs (as you can see). I have 1 lab and 1 Shiba Inu. I have a nintendogs adult shirt that I use as a night gown and a nintendogs plushie too!!

omg i luvvv nintendogs 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i also like animal crossing!!!!!!

pm me if u need help for either!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 dogs in my house on my Dalmation and Friends. I have Bella the beagle, Ruby the boxer, and Claire the dalmation. They are all adorable and are great at disc competitions. Bella is also pretty good at obedience trials but since I'm better at disc competitions I've been doing that. I am a pro trainer with over 4400 trainer points. Ahh, I LOVE my Nintendogs.

GotchiGirl96

i have 3 dogs!!!holly, dori, and nemo!!!! ive hacked nintendogs because my friend had the cartdrige!!! holly is my superstar!!! she is a champion in agility and is in open class for obedience!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :D ;)

Latest posts

Back