nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh you guys made ME wanna get nintendogs!

ugh.

*runs upstairs and gets it*

yay! looks like i have a ...

pincher names bambi and a corgi named soxx!

im starting over.

*knocks on door like a manic*

i have the labs game..

i got a shiba inu..

black and white.

boy.

ugh!

introductions so LONG!

I got the cheat for £5.. 99 of every item.. £999,999.99.. every breed..

(I'm not showing off, it's really a bit boring, now)

I Have A Dashund Named Ben, A Lab Named Daisy And A Beagle

Named Lucky And My Room Is The Seaside view (which took me FOREVER!)

how do you restart your nintendogs anyway?
as soon as you open up nintendogs do..

left + right .. + all the letters on your key pad.. and L + R.

= D

I have 2 beautiful puppies named Odin and Lassie.

Odin: He is my very first nintendog that I ever got! He's a German Shepherd and I love him so much! He was born the day I got the nintendogs game, December 25, 2005. He's almost 1 year old. *sniff* it will make me sad when my nintendogs game will stop working. When that happens I will have to say goodbye to Odin and Lassie, but that won't happen anytime soon, I have old games from the early 80's that still work.

Lassie: She was my second nintendog and I love her! She's a Shetland Sheepdog and I really love her! Her birthday is January 1, 2006. I got her 1 week after getting Odin. I felt that Odin might have been lonely by himself so I thought that he should have a friend. And I still have them both today. <3 I love them both.

Want to see a picture of Odin and a picture of Lassie? Below are the links to pictures of them!

Odin <3

Lassie <3

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't plan to get it. =P
In my opinion, it's stupid.
Have you ever played it before? It may look a little stupid but once you play it, you get attatched and start to love it. When I first saw that game, I admit, I thought it was stupid. But when I met my friend Tristan, he showed me the game and I instantly was begging for one for X-mas, plus a Nintendog DS since I didn't have that either.

*~Tamagotchi~*

One of my friend let me try their's. Like I said, I thought it was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back