NNNNOOOOOOO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 34 years. I never knew that it could be that old. Are you telling the truth? Anyway, I'm sorry you lost him!

I dont belive you . what version is it?? :lol: The most mine have lived to is 10 :p

This thread has so many replies now, I don't think it is worth moving to the Memorial Forum - and tama~master's tama was definitely on his mind when he made this thread...

34yrs old is very old for a Tama - most ppl haven't got the patience to keep them going for that long. It's a great age.

(I have heard of some that lived to over 60yrs...)

tama~master: Maybe it is worth you posting a special thread in the memorial forum to Kolo?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

This thread has so many replies now, I don't think it is worth moving to the Memorial Forum - and tama~master's tama was definitely on his mind when he made this thread...
34yrs old is very old for a Tama - most ppl haven't got the patience to keep them going for that long. It's a great age.

(I have heard of some that lived to over 60yrs...)

tama~master: Maybe it is worth you posting a special thread in the memorial forum to Kolo?

Best, etc.

TamaMum
ok i might do that by the way i have heard of few tamas but some that of lived till over 100! you may not believe but it is true

What a shame! at such an elderly age!

I am sure Kolo is now very happy back at the tamagotchi planet

Best Wishes e.t.c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back