NO children!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grobby

Reaction score
i have 2 tamas, 5 years old mametchi girl and 6 years old mametchi boy..

i connected then i think 45-50 times.. they becamed friends, then they felt in love.. but... they haden't any child.. Why?

what should i do to have the children, only connect the two parents or i have to do something?

..how long i have to wait to see the matchmaker? because, if they didn't have children, i can wait for her

Just keep connecting. They will have baby eventually.

Matchmaker will visit your Tama first time on the day it becomes 7, at 10:30 AM, 3 PM or 7 PM.

have you tama become 7 or 10 and change the time to 2:59pm and wait a minute and the matchmaker should come.

24 hourse after your tamas have fallen in love they will have babies. ^^v

Match maker will come at the age 7 and older at theese times: 2:30pm, 11:00pm, and 6:30pm.

And about your mating problem, Do you have love potion? If not, the secret code for version 3 is bcbccaba. The version 2 code is bcbacaba. Put the love potion on and connect. If they shake their heads no when they are about to connect, they will have babies.

:wacko: :wacko: my friend told me that you had to wait until they were both 7!!!!!!!

i dono if its completely true but it worked 4 me!! :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back