no fair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay attention to the prospective mate that the matchmaker brings. There might be a connection between which family the parents belong to, and which family the child will belong to.

Also, aim for different skill points areas. If you're really good at the Meme game, and tend to play it alot, that may influence the way your character grows up, and how his or her children grow up too. Switch over to the Mame game or the Kuchi game and try to get most skill points on one of those areas for a generation or two.

to get a character from a mame family you have to get allot of intellectual skill points (pencil) and start getting those points from a young age (toddler baby etc)

to get a character from the kutchi family, you have to do the same thing but insted of the pencill skill points, you have to do the social skill points. aka , the flower.

hope this helps ;)

reno

to get a character from a mame family you have to get allot of intellectual skill points (pencil) and start getting those points from a young age (toddler baby etc)to get a character from the kutchi family, you have to do the same thing but insted of the pencill skill points, you have to do the social skill points. aka , the flower.

hope this helps ;)

reno
Not necessarily. I've had highest Style points and in the Mame family before.

And... I guess that's just one of the lessons Tamagotchi teaches you. Life isn't fair.

on my v4.5 i had like 50 some points in spiritual(the 3rd one) and i got the mame family(urayoungmametchi)

Getting into families depend on the child you get. There is a equation for each family. To get into Mame, you need to have the most combined Intellect and Kindness points. Howeva, it only works with childs Harutchi and Puchitchi and maybe Mizutamatchi.

Kuchi.

Need to get the most combined total for fashion and kindness and need to get the child Mohitamatchi and maybe Mizutamatchi.

Meme is most intellect and fashion if you want to know. Hope i helped

Milliaswan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back