No fair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkleKat

Reaction score
My brothers already 17 and he likes to watch me suffer everybody thinks hes a good person and likes to help the commuinaty I hate him! he likes to shove me and hes always chocking me when mom and dad aren'nt watching.3 years ago he once took a embarrasing picture of me wearing aunt susie's ugly sausage dress it was filthy and smelled like burning rubber and then he put it in the newspaper as a happy birthday card my family was supposed to make together. for two weeks everybody called me Sayna the sausage.today when I was sleeping he poured baby powder all over my face it burned my eyes bad he even video taped it on his video camera Jacey(my 27 year old sister) gave him for his birthday two weeks ago.he also put a thumb tack under my bed's sheet it hurted for eight days and sold two of my tamagotchis on ebay for 40$ and spended it on a skateboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers already 17 and he likes to watch me suffer everybody thinks hes a good person and likes to help the commuinaty I hate him! he likes to shove me and hes always chocking me when mom and dad aren'nt watching.3 years ago he once took a embarrasing picture of me wearing aunt susie's ugly sausage dress it was filthy and smelled like burning rubber and then he put it in the newspaper as a happy birthday card my family was supposed to make together. for two weeks everybody called me Sayna the sausage.today when I was sleeping he poured baby powder all over my face it burned my eyes bad he even video taped it on his video camera Jacey(my 27 year old sister) gave him for his birthday two weeks ago.he also put a thumb tack under my bed's sheet it hurted for eight days and sold two of my tamagotchis on ebay for 40$ and spended it on a skateboard.
:(

Thats pretty harsh... Why don't you just tell your pearents about this? Or set up a camera when you think he might do something mean to you for proof...

OMG Maybe you should say something about that. Your brother sounds EVIL. :(

Dang, your brother's EVIL!!!!!! :(

Try a DNA test with the devil! lol jk xD

edit: Did you tell your parents this?

OMG! Holy gibberish talking ppl! TELL YOUR PARENTS! HE's evil. oh yes and doing aDNA test with thh edevil would be funny nn:Flipper

Make him drink a tall glass of diet coke and then give him some mentos. It might kill him but... meh.

xD

Wow, what an incredibly beastly, wicked person. ;)

Do you have a nice life? Or do your entire family and life suck? :(

Tell me then i'll help :D

Make him drink a tall glass of diet coke and then give him some mentos. It might kill him but... meh.xD
Hehe. That would be funny. It would be even funnier if you did it while he was sleeping and video'd it on his camera...

No don't murder him. 2 wrongs don't make a right. :(
You so sure? What about three? :angry: ;)

I think you should just tell an adult that'll believe you.. revenge isn't always violence. (Or in this case, murder! :D )

Wow, what an incredibly beastly, wicked person. ;)
Do you have a nice life? Or do your entire family and life suck? :(

Tell me then i'll help :D
I think you could put that a bit nicer, please, bratztrogx?

Come off it guys, I was just kidding. Just put in enough to make him barf, not die. :(

Just kidding. ;)

jeeze if I were you TwinkleCat I would call the poilce and they'll send him to jail for child abuse yeah!

Get proof 4 ur parents! While "Mr. Mean" isn't looking, set up a camera. The next time ur bro does one of those mean things, the camera will either capture it or film it. Then grab the camera & show it 2 ur parents! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back