NO MORE MAMETCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C kitty

Reaction score
There are way to many people that love Mametchi! What about Mimitchi? Whats so speashal about a stupid big-headed mouse with no tale? Mimitchi is getting more and more unpopluer! Get ride of this stupid mouse and up with the cuddly rabbit! :huh: <_< :huh: :eek:

why you so angry? People like what they like and you cant make them like what they dont want too like.

why you so angry? People like what they like and you cant make them like what they dont want too like.
Im sorry but Mimitchi is soooo unpopuler and im trying to halp him/her

As long as you say sorry I understand!

I know he is! And we some how might need too make a forum that people relize that mimitchi rocks as well!

There are way to many people that love Mametchi! What about Mimitchi? Whats so speashal about a stupid big-headed mouse with no tale? Mimitchi is getting more and more unpopluer! Get ride of this stupid mouse and up with the cuddly rabbit! <_< :huh: :eek: :D
Mametchi is my fave tama, & I think people love Mametchi because it's the mascot. :huh:

Please don't get to mad about this. :D Yes , many people like Mametchi, my personal favorite is Furawatchi :ph34r: , but everyone has a different opinion.

I THINK their both not good.(mametchi is still better than mimitchi though)

MY personal favorite is :angry:

notice i put "i think and my" in capital because i dont want anyone yelling at me.

It is my opinion. :wacko: :wacko: :D :wacko: :wacko:

wel i don't like mametchi AT ALL!!

he's such a big SHOW OFF!!!!!

i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv :angry:

memetchi is the cutest mos adorable tamagotchi [SIZE=21pt]EVER![/SIZE]

look at her eyes! she is WAY better than some dumb rat!!

I can't believe they changed Mametchi so much... I think the old one was cuter than the newer one.

I do agree that Mimitchi is cuter though hehe.

I thing you are all rong coz Mametchi is a nice tamagotchi.But tamagotchis they are all nice so don't sey bad things about mametchi or mimitchi or any tamagotchi.Shame of you all that set some tamagotchis are not nice. :D

Please, don't make topics like this. People have opinions of their own. You like Mimitchi cause of well yeah. Mametchi is cute, mascot and tama island winner. That means Mametchi is the best and there is nothing you can do about it. Mimitchi isn't that popular so deal with it, and I think a guide should close this topic so Mametchi fans won't start complaning. Besides, some fans might be high on sugar... Crazy fan girls seeing this would.. Want to make you Karma go to very bad... Well, before that heppens...*Reports topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to close this topic as long as everyone follows the first rule of TamaTalk - keep all your posts polite and respectful - no matter how other members choose to behave...

Remember, everyone has a different opinion that they are entitled to express politely. It only takes one person to start an argument - it takes (at least) two people to keep it going :)

Play nice B)

i like mimitchi more than mametchi too but i dont know what your talking about. mametchi is only a little more popular. look at this site, everything is mimitchi. :D

Please don't get to mad about this. :( Yes , many people like Mametchi, my personal favorite is Furawatchi :D , but everyone has a different opinion.
Nope. My fav character is not the :kusatchi: anymore. Now its the Togetchi!!

Hes cute and fuzzy

Nope. My fav character is not the :huh: anymore. Now its the Togetchi!!Hes cute and fuzzy
I'm with ya girl.. Togetchi was my first v4! I say, down with the rodents (mimi and mame)

Up with the CATS! (togetchi and nyatchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back