no password for donation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasma

Reaction score
I just made my first 5000point donation to the king, and didn't get a password. So, I made another one, thinking maybe I was being cheap, and still no password. Will I get one eventually, or is this a glitch?

Also, my points stop accumulating at 9999. Can't I save any higher?

Maybe my tamagotchi is messed up? Last night, the sound options screen came on and I couldn't get rid of it. I pressed the reset button, but nothing happened. I've only had this toy a couple days, so I thought maybe it was defective. On my way to the store to exchange it, it started beeping and an egg appeared. So, I downloaded, and everything was back to normal (I had to reset the time, though).

I'm wondering, now that I haven't gotten a password, if the tamagotchi itself is defective? Any advice? Thanks so much.

I just made my first 5000point donation to the king, and didn't get a password. So, I made another one, thinking maybe I was being cheap, and still no password. Will I get one eventually, or is this a glitch? Also, my points stop accumulating at 9999. Can't I save any higher?

Maybe my tamagotchi is messed up? Last night, the sound options screen came on and I couldn't get rid of it. I pressed the reset button, but nothing happened. I've only had this toy a couple days, so I thought maybe it was defective. On my way to the store to exchange it, it started beeping and an egg appeared. So, I downloaded, and everything was back to normal (I had to reset the time, though).

I'm wondering, now that I haven't gotten a password, if the tamagotchi itself is defective? Any advice? Thanks so much.
Q: I just made my first 5000point donation to the king, and didn't get a password. So, I made another one, thinking maybe I was being cheap, and still no password. Will I get one eventually, or is this a glitch?

A: Hmm, it must be a gltich. When I donated 5000 points, I got a password and my souviner. Try pushing the little reset button on the back of you tamagotchi with a fork. Press B (middle button) and select DOWNLOAD. It should succesfully download your tamagotchi. Try donating another 5000 points of you can. If it still doesn't work, then sorry, I cannot help you with this.

Q: Also, my points stop accumulating at 9999. Can't I save any higher?

A: It's true, your points stop at 9,999 points.

Q: I'm wondering, now that I haven't gotten a password, if the tamagotchi itself is defective?

A: It just might be. Try to do something else that gives you a password. If it doesn't work, then yoiur tamagotchi just might be defective. :eek: Sorry if it is.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I had the same problem after I donated 5000 points - no password. But then I donated 10 points more and it gave me a password. Just FYI, you get the souvenir password online after you use the password to see the king, your tama doesn't give it to you.

Thanks, everyone, for helping. Resetting didn't help, but I donated another 1000p and got the password to see the king (who then gave me a souvenir password). Wish I'd known I only had to give 10 more points!

Don't know what the other glitch was all about, but everything seems fine now. :hitodetchi:

thats just the thing u have 2 donate 3x 2 get 1. pw 4 the king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back