NO SCHOOOL ON V-DAY?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did it snow where you live, and you no have no school?????

• yeah!!!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.....darn

• it never snows where i live

• we get snow....but we are dry

• DUH!!!!! I live in NY...and i am stuck in my house!!!!!!

• ahhh......we have school

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasnt snowed but its the holidays in England. School finished last thursday and starting this monday.

But I just love Valentines, I love it even more when its at school.

Luv

Angel

Last edited by a moderator:
No...darn. We were going to have a perfect afternoon schedule! First Reading Buddies, then block, and last but not least Valentine's party!

T.J. ;)

I have no school today either. Oh great, no school on Valentine's Day... ;)

Weee snow day! :D

But I was actually looking forward to going to school today.... ;)

*Tgd*

No...darn. We were going to have a perfect afternoon schedule! First Reading Buddies, then block, and last but not least Valentine's party!

T.J. ;)
We&You will probly have the Valentines day party when we return to school!

These are the people that go to my school and they have a tamatalk!VioletetchiGirl101,TamaKid105!We didn't have school,so i'll be on tamatalk most of the day!

Weee snow day! :huh:
But I was actually looking forward to going to school today.... :D

*Tgd*
Yeah me too. Oh well. at least we can play in the snow! ;)

It hasnt snowed but its the holidays in England. School finished last thursday and starting this monday.But I just love Valentines, I love it even more when its at school.

Luv

Angel
same but it did snow last thursday and my school was closed but it doesnt normally snow much does it angel ;) why cant we have more snow?? :unsure:

I GOT NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neither do I, but before even this storm came in my only class was cancelled wednesday because half of my class is going to Toronto for some auto show thing ;) So snowstorm or not, I was gonna be staying home today :unsure:

We had a huge ice storm last night, and the power went out about 40 times. No typo, it really went out 40 times!

But as for Valentines Day... my crush is going out with my friend, so I'm a bit heart broken. :unsure:

My Tamagotchi can be my Valentine, or my pillow can be my Valentine. ;)

EDIT: Yeah, today's my second snow day in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back