NO SCHOOOL ON V-DAY?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did it snow where you live, and you no have no school?????

• yeah!!!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.....darn

• it never snows where i live

• we get snow....but we are dry

• DUH!!!!! I live in NY...and i am stuck in my house!!!!!!

• ahhh......we have school

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a huge ice storm last night, and the power went out about 40 times.  No typo, it really went out 40 times!But as for Valentines Day... my crush is going out with my friend, so I'm a bit heart broken. :(

My Tamagotchi can be my Valentine, or my pillow can be my Valentine. :(

EDIT: Yeah, today's my second snow day in a row.
me 2!do u live in pickerington ohio? i dont think thats too much info about where i live... :( :( :( i go 2 *edit: removed* and we were going 2 have a pizza party... but it will be postponed till friday... but i dont think ill have school cause its an ice storm... if we dont have school on friday we wont have it at all :( :( :(

* TamaMum: please avoid posting personal info on the forums - such as the name of your school *

Last edited by a moderator:
We did get some snow, but there's no snow on the ground (it melted during the night), but we're off school today. There's alot of ice on the roads though. Even if there wasn't ice on the roads, I still wouldn't have gone to school. I'm sick with an ear infection and strep throat. :( Not a good combination. :(

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Last edited by a moderator:
No!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL EITHER!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Where I live in MI got like a foot and a half of snow. It's really rare for my school district to have snow days, though.

I was laying in bed this morning at like 6:15 dreading going to school today when I heard the phone ring. There's only one reason for someone to call that early in the morning --- it was a recording from the school district saying school had been canceled!!!!!!! YESSS!!! I almost started crying I was so happy. We had two days off last week also because the wind chill was like -10, so school was canceled. Now I only have to go two more days before winter break, which is a week long!

We don't have school in Kentucky because:

-There was snow already on the ground

-It snowed again

-There was lots of freezing rain last night

-There was so much freezing rain that all the trees were snowed over and ice coated

-Our tree limb broke cuz the ice weighed it down so much and it knocked down a cable wire so we had 2 call some people to take the wire out of the road and tie it to a tree!

-Some people tree limbs broke and knocked out power wires so no one on their street has power

-It is cold and ice is on the ground & I almost slipped

That's alot of reasons and I'm having fun on my day off, even though I like 2 go 2 school on V-Day

me 2!do u live in pickerington ohio? i dont think thats too much info about where i live... :lol: :) :( i go 2 *edit: removed* and we were going 2 have a pizza party... but it will be postponed till friday... but i dont think ill have school cause its an ice storm... if we dont have school on friday we wont have it at all :( :( :(

* TamaMum: please avoid posting personal info on the forums - such as the name of your school *
I live around there. :ichigotchi:

The snow was suppose to stop at noon - it's 2:16 and it's still going! :D

Yep, school... I live in the midwest. Yay. Yeah, I went to school today, and it went alright, considering... nevermind. :mellow:

HA!

Snow in South Florida. That'd be the day. x]

I guess my vote is 'it never snows where I live' :mellow:

HA!
Snow in South Florida. That'd be the day. x]

I guess my vote is 'it never snows where I live' :mellow:
I know! But let me edit that for you

"HA! School in Florida at all?! That would be the day x]"

I went to school, dressed Hippy-ish

I know! But let me edit that for you
"HA! School in Florida at all?! That would be the day x]"

I went to school, dressed Hippy-ish
Uhm, nooo...

They said they got the day off because of snow.

o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back