No Strings Attached (Prologue)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyPlague

Reaction score
BANG! POW! BOOM!

The sounds of lasers shooting through the air as people dropped like flies, the techno beat of the music playing through the stadium, the screams of people echoing everywhere. This was LaserQuest: a place for laser-tag that people seamed to love.

"10 minutes left!" cried the announcer.

LadyPlague (at the time known as "The Professor") was happy, for not only was it her 11th birthday-but she also was doing well for once.

She and her older brother (known as "It's Me Again" )had recently shot down a group of teens that tried to ambush them in one of the high towers.

Yes, she was proud of herself- but then she noticed her brother was missing from his spot. Before she could react, she was shot down- the sounds of the laser shooting at her back. POW!

Looking up, she saw her brother grinning like a cheshire cat and running away, but not without saying "oops, meant to hit the person behind you!".

After the battle, she waited in the birthday room for the results. She looked up: *8th place: The Professor. "Better than usual." she said to herself.

She also stared angrily at 1st place- "It's Me Again".

"For the 4th time we've been here..." she snarled.

Coming one by one into the birthday room was her family, as well as her only friend Ana and a couple of fillers to make her seem like she had many friends.

She smiled as one by one, she looked at each present. $20 from her family, a weaving kit from her friend as well as smaller gifts from the rest.

However, there was one present left. It was inside a pink striped bag with wrapping paper stuffed inside. This was from one of her "friends" named Emily.

Ripping through the wrapping paper, she finally froze in place as she held what she'd never thought she'd ever have- A pink V2 tamagotchi with blue flowers.

"Wow…I mean wow! I never expected this at all!" She happily said as she looked at every single square inch of her present.

The next day, after eating some leftover pizza and cake from her party, she opened up her tamagotchi. "Curious." She thought. "Where on earth are the instructions?" Luckily, she figured out very quickly how to turn it on her own as well as the button functions

Waiting for it to hatch, she went to throw out the extra packaging- but little did she know that with the packaging was the instructions. It was stuffed between two sheets of cardboard.

Suddenly, she heard beeping- it was hatching!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

And right on the screen was a cute little black blob.

"Awww, it's so cute…" stated LadyPlague

The baby tried to speak to her, but all that came out was babbling and drool.

Learning that the baby was male, she quickly came up with a short but sweet name as she fed, cleaned and just plain took care of the baby.

"Ben!" She exclaimed. "That's a fine name for a little bundle of joy like you!"

Ben giggled as he felt arms around him, hugging him.

After about an hour- there was beeping. Not the usual "MOMMY" beep, but the evolution beep.

There stood a star-shaped tama- saying its first word. "Mama!"

LadyPlague couldn't help but chuckle at his cute little voice. "I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

(So what did you think? Should I continue with this? Mind you- it starts out with how I got him, but I guarantee the next chapter with talk about his actual world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back