NO Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
Have you ever heard you can get twins, triplets, etc.?

:p NOT TRUE! :eek:

You cannot do this. I did it once and I got just one egg :blink: . Anyone who says this is LYING!!! :D People who show photos are making FAKE ones. If you know a way to REALLY do this, PM me.

Too bad, though. I really wanted twins so now I`m searching for angel tams. You can get twins on there, just take perfect care all the way through it`s life.

COOL! :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :) :D :D :D B)
that's all u have to say? He just proved ur theory wrong, u said it wasn't truemthen that's all u say? Wow, ur not stubborn like me! Good Job! :huh: :huh: :unsure: :ichigotchi:

dang :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
were can u get this so called angel tams???????????????i need to know!

(*sighs*)

We have been here before....so many times....lost count.....

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

You can get twins on Tamagotchi Angelgotchis - by taking perfect care - but they are NOT IR Connections.

It doesn't matter which rumour, code or cheat you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis on TamaTalk - appprox once every 6 days at the moment! (...and it is not true... )

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

the no twins and no twins is not possible is not true I had twins 5 times and its possible. I am in the 12 th genaration right know and I think that you are wrong.

your tama pal Beatrice Natalie Kriston :mellow: :huh: :huh: :huh: :wacko: :D B) B) :mellow: :D

actually, they aren't really "twins", because they aren't on the same screen. (at least that's what i think) :hitodetchi:

The mom and dad of the babys each get one egg and people, you cant have twins on one screen i am telling you that it is definitly not possible it is a rumor and these people are cheap and are making up stuff. My tamagotchi had a baby with my friends and one egg was on my screen and the other was on my friends! NOTE: YOU CANT HAVE TWINS ON ONE SCREEN!!!!

(*sighs*)We have been here before....so many times....lost count.....

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

You can get twins on Tamagotchi Angelgotchis - by taking perfect care - but they are NOT IR Connections.

It doesn't matter which rumour, code or cheat you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis on TamaTalk - appprox once every 6 days at the moment! (...and it is not true... )

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
:marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: I agree with tama mum! (sorry that i qouted) It can't be true?! how could you feed both and play with them both and what do you do when it grows up does one die?? So.. thats why it is IMPOSSIBLE to get twins (sorry) :mametchi:

I heard on he original P1 and P2 ta,agotchis you gould get twins, triplets, quads and quintuplets.But I don't think so.The only way to get twins on connection and connexion is when you have babys.And on angelgotchi if you take well care of it.

my tama had a baby with one of these :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard on he original P1 and P2 ta,agotchis you gould get twins, triplets, quads and quintuplets.But I don't think so.The only way to get twins on connection and connexion is when you have babys.And on angelgotchi if you take well care of it.
It's really true that you can get twins on the originals! I even saw it happen once! 2 tamas were on the same screen!

It's really true people, it is!

I don't have one, but I just know it! B) :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi:

It's possible to have twins! Who ever told you THIS is LYING!!!!!!

WELL THAN HOW DO YOU DO IT!?!?! I KNOW THAT ITS POSSIBLE, YOU DO IT BY MESSING AROUND WITH A THING CALLED ROM TESTING!!!PLEASE DONT SEND THINGS WITHOUT PROOFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back