NO Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me the twin code? :)
No such thing! Did you read our posts? :huh: I beleiven Angelgotchi twins, though. I got Angelgotchi and I still have no idea how to get twins. If I find out and got real proof how Angel twins work, I'll post a new topic on them.

not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and my friends have had them since we where like 9!!!!!!!!!!!! no twins triplets quads quince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends India and China (twins) want twins really bad but their mom dosen't aprove of multi. :)

I've had twins before! My 2 V1 tamagotchies grew up together, and then the female gave birth to 2 girls! 1 of the girls went to the Male, as you've heard before. The girls names were Rina and Tina :)

Quote from www.mimitchi.com:

Question: Using a certain combination of button pushing, can I get twins, triplets.. etc. on my Tamagotchi?

Answer: No, no, no, no. Not ever, never was this possible. This rumor went so far as people lying about it and making fake images. The question was eventually submitted to BanDai, and they answered saying they _never_ programmed this in, they have never heard of it, so it is false. The Exact quote was: "Rumors We Have Heard... Getting Tamagotchi Twins?!?! Some say that by pressing a secret code into the buttons on your Tamagotchi, you can get twins! Well, that's news to us. We talked to the programmers themselves on this one. No easy feat, considering they all live in Japan. And they say they didn't program Tamagotchi to make twins. However, we here at Bandai are very open-minded about alternative Tamagotchi raising techniques -- so if you have a way to make Tamagotchi twins, please drop us a note." The matter is finally settled.

BUT you CAN get angelgotchi twins. Take perfect care always.

Hm, quite a comotion from ONE rumor! * Shakes head * The fricking Modeators ( Or however you spell it ) should know that! This is so... so... DISSAPOINTING! The fricking Modeators should be booted from the TAMATALK website! This is so dumb! Admin, warn me if ya want, but I'm speaking my heart! Theese Modeators aren't looking for the dang fake images and fake codes! They are lazy!!!! I'm so fricking mad! :ph34r: * NOTE : I am not referring to the TAMA GUIDES, I'm referring the Modeator Team *

^^Hey, chill out. Seriously, the moderating team is doing a great job with all the posts they have to sort through. Obviously, we all know you cannot get twins you take care of on anything except the Angelgotchi. Don't get so upset over something that isn't real.

**With the Angelgotchi, I have two of them, and every time I raise them, I end up with twins. In fact, I've never seen any other characters! lol The twin character results from perfect care and high Angel Power ratings, and it is called Futagotenshii. I'm surprised I remembered that from so long ago. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have tried and tried to get twins on one screen, but i cant! i have only had twins on two diff. tamas b/c the mum had twins!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol: Me to i tried about 5 times tust me it dose not work :furawatchi:

Well maybe your right Aubrey Hepburn, but that is BS. I know they have to sort thru alot, but can't they at least look for fake images and codes? Instead to rush thru to gett er' done, I would look at evrey image/code and see if they are fake or real. Just last week I saw that scout guy and he said ( Please don't report for quoteing... ) " What in the bloody blue hell!? Who the f*** said you could realese my god dang name?! I'm gonna f*****g skin you bi***!!!! " The Modeator team shuolda saw that! I was thinking wtf when I saw that post! Thats rude and inapropiate for young tamatalkers!And I just remembered who said the previous qoute.... Obler the Scout was his name!

y are ppl arguing over twins? can't we just get a guide to post something on twins and let that be the end of the never ending argument... (a lil oxymoronic *smiles sheepishly*)

Ok! This is final and i'm sure everyone agrees, Twins are not possible

Anyone whos says punch in "ABACABCB" is lying.

You guys...

You heard this from the P1/2 owners you CAN get twins in P1/2!!!

Duhhh...

-CREKS-

P.S. HAHA Kelly Clarkson!!!

You guys...

You heard this from the P1/2 owners you CAN get twins in P1/2!!!

Duhhh...

-CREKS-

P.S. HAHA Kelly Clarkson!!!
Trust me the twins cheat has NEVER been true. I was around during the first craze and I can tell you there is NO twin cheat for P1/P2.

I know I tried it too and I found out that it was fake.

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back