No way to debug a V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is true I have tried it yesterday it was kinda of stressing when i was trying to re-line the line of the v3 because i accidntely eerased it. But here is a good tip you should know things well before you tell but thanks for the info!

The best place to look is on your instruction sheet, as not all tama's have connection or connexion printed on the product, some just say Tamagotchi.
thx. i double check mine which says connection. So that means my v3 can be debugged. But i still not sure if we use the same way to debug the v3 like v2?

you can debug i v3 i have mine debugged rite now yu stupid!!!!!!!!
:kuribotchi: Umm... yu is spelled Y-O-U. The punctuation is wrong, and you're calling her stupid? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously give the poor person a break. It is kinda hard to debug tamas and it's ok if the person made a mistake. That doesn't give anyone the right to call someone stupid. Maybe it's their first time debugging a tama and maybe they got the wrong instructions. Cocokwoka, go to Pixelmood if you haven't before. That's how I learned to debug mine, all my friends', and my cousins' tamas. Hopefully this will help. And anyway. A v3 might be a bit different from other tamas since it has advanced so much.

I debugged my V3 then undebugged it. You get to keep the same character you had when it was debugged! :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]I know this might sound lame but what's the diffrence beetween connexion and connection[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back