NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Okay well on Tuesday my teacher wanted my Reading Journal and I only had paper- Okay so well on the first part of doing the journal I wrote something else and my teacher said I couldnt turn it in or something... So anyway on Tuesday she wants my Reading Journal and she found the Journal w/o the grade! So she told me to come to her desk- I did. She tells me since I didnt turn my Journals in(Which I did!) and she saw the first one and that one didnt have a grade so shes like "You get a 0 in Reading." I didnt want to talk back or anything... great now im probably gonna be in 5th another year :( !

Calm down.
She proabably meant on that paper. Not the whole grade! Don't worry, you won't have to repeat 5th grade. :eek:

Alimania
Really? Good :(

Calm down. :(

Chances are, she meant 0 on the paper; not your entire reading mark! :eek:

Love, Tgd

Okay well on Tuesday my teacher wanted my Reading Journal and I only had paper- Okay so well on the first part of doing the journal I wrote something else and my teacher said I couldnt turn it in or something... So anyway on Tuesday she wants my Reading Journal and she found the Journal w/o the grade! So she told me to come to her desk- I did. She tells me since I didnt turn my Journals in(Which I did!) and she saw the first one and that one didnt have a grade so shes like "You get a 0 in Reading." I didnt want to talk back or anything... great now im probably gonna be in 5th another year :D !
talk to her about it. if ur uncomfortable ask a parent or friend to acompany u

Okay well on Tuesday my teacher wanted my Reading Journal and I only had paper- Okay so well on the first part of doing the journal I wrote something else and my teacher said I couldnt turn it in or something... So anyway on Tuesday she wants my Reading Journal and she found the Journal w/o the grade! So she told me to come to her desk- I did. She tells me since I didnt turn my Journals in(Which I did!) and she saw the first one and that one didnt have a grade so shes like "You get a 0 in Reading." I didnt want to talk back or anything... great now im probably gonna be in 5th another year :D !
Maybe you should try to reason with your teacher. Because if not you would fail reading and that wouldn't be very good

She is so mean! she is so mean! Why did she do that! Maybe she did not mean it! Maybe she is joking!

[SIZE=14pt]HI i am so sorry I had something like that happen to me too!!![/SIZE]

Be My Friend??? and Don't listen to people who say i'[m mean but i'm not i can be very sweet and Sensitive too!!! And the other message was just to vent my feelings because my mom had just took away my i-pod and thats my whole life!! it wasn't supposed to be sent my brother sent it!! So Sorry

-mam112194

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=Optima][SIZE=21pt]HA HA U R GOING TO FAIL 5TH GRADE I HATE U!!! Don't bother replying back because u r a [/SIZE]crybaby!! LOSER!!!!-  a tama who is naughty!!!!!!!!!!!

[/font]
EXCUSE ME!!!

THIS ISN'T NICE AND I'VE REPORTED YOU.

POSTS LIKE THIS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON TAMATALK TAMATALK IS A SAFE AND FRIENDLY COMMUNITY.

Now about the topic, your should talk to your teacher and don't listen to this mam.... whatever person. Just ignore them they are obviously mean and insonciterate(sp?) and wants to get in trouble. Tell your parents and maybe they'll help you about your teacher andyour grade.

Ai (love),

mimichi7. :D

I wish you LOTS of luck on talking to your teacher. :D :D :D So do my 7 tamas, and most of the members on tamatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back