Noctis High: Chapter #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
<< Prologue

I found myself in a large room. "Oh, vood morning, Dreamborn." A voice with a french accent purred. It came from a lady sitting at a large, black desk. When I looked at her I instantly thought of Lady GaGa. Her eyes were a bright purple, her hair was so white, I swear it was glowing in the dark. Suddenly I felt Damian pinch me. I gave him a quick look of thanks. The lady turned on a light, instantly lighting up the whole room, which was all black it turned out. "Vou, sit." She pointed at me them motioned to a black seat. I walked over to the seat and sat down. "Oh vank vou Damian, Ironborn," Damian bowed his head and walked out of the room.

"I am Frances Freeze, founder of zis place. Vou call me Madame Freeze. Any questionz?" Madame Freeze asked me.

"Um, if possible can I have an explanation?" I asked as politely as I could manage.

"Ah, ves vou may." Madame Freeze paused before starting. "Now, you are at Noctis High, all the dorms are made to look like the room in where you used to live. Vou like few others are vne of ze Elementbornz. Each have powers that help keep the world in balance. Vou are za Dreamborn, able to enter the dreamworld. Vou can enter and control dreams as well as dream of the future - vut of course vou haven't mastered vour povers yet! Zat iz vhy vour vere! I will train you! . You are also able to learn an use spells. Someone was trying to kill you, but killed your father the day we found you. You were in a coma then." She paused. "Vey think if they can kill vou then everyvne vill be plunged into nights vull of nightmares. Ve hypnotized your everyvne who ever knew vou to forget vou, I'm sorry." She handed me a map. "Classes haven't started vet. Iz holidayz now. Go! Ve talk later! Ave vun!" She called after me as I walked out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back