Noises in the Night...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
Do yhuu ever hear strange or scaryy noises in the nightt??

Last nightt, I woke up and heard this weird thing outside, itt was sort of... cackling.

It sounded like a bird, but nott a normal bird. It sounded huge and scary and don't-open-yhuur-curtain-to-see-it-ish.

It kept going on and on... I was soo scared I went straight to my mum..

When I went backk into the room (at night still) it had stopped.

:ph34r: ??

There are many types of birds. I would've opened the curtains and threw something. You are just paranoid.

I personally think it would be worse if the night had to have dead silence.

Things make noise. Old houses, and animals do.

~ChibiMuffins

I was in my room around Mid Night last night, something dropped, made me jump. I was the only one awake and I wasn;t sure what it was.

Ahaha. I love those. Except for last Christmas. xDDD Something in my room was beeping, but I couldn't find it. o_O?

Mosters arent real, silly!

But, ghosts, and such, are (In my opinion)

Yeah, around my house, stuff like this happens all the time.

People don't believe me when I tell them it is paranormal.

Often times, I get it shoved back into my face.

But, yeah.

I love it.

Especially when it is freaky, say, when I am alone in the house, like, babysitting for the pets, or something.

Then you hear something scary, or out of the norm, to the point where it makes your neck prickle with those little hairs.

Best feeling in the world.

Makes me feel... refined.

Its not describable.

xD Yeah I know, but it still sounded like one *nods*

I love it.

Especially when it is freaky, say, when I am alone in the house, like, babysitting for the pets, or something.

Then you hear something scary, or out of the norm, to the point where it makes your neck prickle with those little hairs.

Best feeling in the world.

Makes me feel... refined.

Its not describable.
wow. everyone thinks i'm craxy when i try to explain that.

it's terrifying, and exhilerating. but i just love it. and in my house, it happens often.

For some reason, I get so scared of going to bed because I think people will like kidnap me or my little brother (more likely)

So I wake up sometimes in the night and go on patrol around my house to see if everything is Ok.

LOL

If I was scared someone would kidnap me and woke up in the night I would stay in bed rather then walk into a kidnapper :huh: xD xD :( :D Yhuu must be soo brave.

Yeah!

On Christmas day when I was going to bed I heard this low siren sound being played in my room and a big blue light flashing in the corner :p . It turns out the blue light was my iPod docking station and the siren was my telephone of the cradle- it was alerting me to hang up!

I heard someone bang my closet door. My cat was on the edge of the bed and my door was shut, so it was creepy. Dunno what it was...

It was probaly you ate before you went to bed. If not it was probaly something like a tree or teenagers out at night. But if you are that sacared lock your windows and doors at night.

One summer when I was living alone in a two story house near my college, I was sitting in my bedroom on the first floor and heard a loud *bang*, like someone dropped a really heavy object on the second floor. The door leading up to the second story was locked, but I thought it best to check it out anyway--no way I could sleep thinking there might be someone waiting upstairs for me to fall asleep. None of my friends were around (it was summer--they were at home), so I called up my boyfriend at the time and made him talk to me as I grabbed a kitchen knife and unlocked the door to the stairs. I climbed up the stairs, looked in each of the rooms and found.......nothing. It had sounded like someone dropped a bowling ball or knocked over a dresser, but there was NOTHING. Creepy.

Did you know that some fish can be really loud? Some fish have some pretty crazy mating calls and are quite loud. Do you live near a lake or ocean?

And yeah stuff falling in the middle of the night. I swear that happened at least once a week the whole time growing up.

Some houses are louder than others too especially in the winter with the heating systems heating up and cooling down. Metals expanding and contracting is so irritating.

I lived in a place with radiant heat (the floors were the heat source) it was awesome and the quietest place ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back