Non-Aging Tama! (V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchihunter3000

Reaction score
My tama is a male teen that won't age. It has gotten to the age of 1 year and will not age any more. I have a v4 that i started at the same day, and it is three years old and is now an adult. I have already tried re-setting (and downloading) it and i'm very confused. Do tamas grow at different rates or something?!

Thanks,

Nazotchihunter3000

Did you pause alot?That might be it.Tamagotchi growth stop until you unpause it

Have you tried changing the battery? Sometimes just taking out the battery and putting it back in works too.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys... did younot see? she download it so the age erais... like all time, you cant change it because you reset it and download it so your tama wont be exsactly how it is in the exsact moment (starting with age 0)

you can only thixthat by

1)reseting

2)breeding and having a new egg

First off: I'm not a girl. :( :lol:

Second: I have to completely reset? Like, hit reset button, then hit b on the egg, then hit reset?

Why I'm concerend: stats are- social 273

Sparkle 261

Fist 409

Like I said in my signature: had a lot of free time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think misgav is under the assumption that you reset and downloaded it to try and make it older. I have no idea what she is saying in the second bit about resetting and breeding... :)

Misgav, he reset and downloaded it in order to try and fix the problem, NOT to make it older. Sometimes Tama's get stuck and downloading fixes them. Also, I'm not trying to be rude, but I think that since you are so new to Tama's, you should learn a little more before you start trying to help others. Just saying :(

Nazotchihunter3000: you haven't debugged it, right? And did you try replacing the battery?

If you've changed the battery then you may need to wait 24 hours with it off pause to see if that fixes the problem. So maybe try waiting a full day and seeing if it ages.

UPDATE

My tama has evolved! I think the glitch was that it didn't change the age displayed, but it still changed the age internally. It became ura kuchipatatchi, then evolved into the muscle-man tama.(Don't know it's name). Thanks for being so helpful, guys!!!!!! :) :( :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back