Noo! My mom forgot to pause them...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Ok. Today(like every day) before I went to school I told my mom to pause my tamagotchis so I wouldn't get a bad one. So when I got off the bus I asked my mom if she paused my tamagotchis. She said "What are those?" I was like "Mom, you know what i'm talking about!" Then she said "No I don't." Then I said again "Mom...did you pause them!" She just looked at me. Then I got to the point where I said "MOM! DID YOU PAUSE THEM!" Then she still just looked at me. Then I was like "You didn't pause them did you?!" She said "No I forgot to! Sorry!" I was sooo mad! Then I told her about all the times i've gotten the ninja because of her! She just kept saying sorry...so I said whatever. How can I get a good character on my tamagotchi? I know I can put them to sleep until I get home from school but does anybody have other ideas?

Well you can pause them on your own before you go to bed, it will save you. Perhaps when your mom is sleeping leave a note in a big text saying PAUSE MY TAMAGOTCHI. Or you can get somebody else to do it. Good luck on not getting Gozarutchi again.

locky458

I have 2 tamas and so does my brother. I usually take 1 of his and 1 of mine and I put the other 2 to sleep. I still get pretty good care characters. Right now I have a leaftchi and a maidtchi with a baby.

Does ur school let u bring them there? If they do, I suggest you bring them.

///Matchy :wub:

Why don;t you pause to get a "good" Tama even though I think there all good try getting alot of skill points and don't neglect it. MAYBE you should pause it instead of pushing the responsiblility to your mom! :)

.... MAYBE you should pause it instead of pushing the responsiblility to your mom! :p
Well said - that is exactly what you should do.. ;)

Instead of blaming your Mom for not taking care of your toys why don't you put them on pause and take some responsibility for them yourself ? :wub:

Apart from the changing their sleep times whilst you are at school, you could stop the clock to pause them and then just start it again when you get home.

It means they evolve slower - but you get to care for them whilst you are home from school and have the chance to avoid any more ;)

Well said - that is exactly what you should do.. ;)
Instead of blaming your Mom for not taking care of your toys why don't you put them on pause and take some responsibility for them yourself ? ;)

Apart from the changing their sleep times whilst you are at school, you could stop the clock to pause them and then just start it again when you get home.

It means they evolve slower - but you get to care for them whilst you are home from school and have the chance to avoid any more ;)
No, it was the :wub: , not the :p

It is ur mom's fault bcuz it matters how u take care of it And the :furawatchi: isn't so bad.

This is what my frend will type:don't worry it's fine there always next time! <_< :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back