Nooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikiaki

Reaction score
am soooooo angry!!! :) :D :D i lost the password for the ticket that lets you travel!!! i spent like 2000 points for that ticket and i was going to wright it down but it disappeared!!! then i got a second ticket and i wrote it down on a paper but my dog ate my paper!(wish it was my homework) is there anyway that i can get the passwords? :)

I lost mine too. Have you seen the V3 commercial?? there is a travel Password that i'm trying to read. I only need 1 more number.

P.S.-What was the place to go to on the ticket. Mine was Switzerland.

the first ticket was to go to texas and the second one was to hawaii i think.

oh, sorry, i can't help you there. hey, D'you know matchmaker times?

*Quote Removed*
no, your just being mean.

who insults people like that?

well, if you say kikiaki should be stupid somewhere else,

i think you should be mean somewhere else.

kikiaki, whats your username?

ill get chrissy, nicki, or one of my other friends to duplicate your username and get the passwords for you, if that helps you at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Post Removed*
I don't mean to be rude (I'm talking to Angelbelle14), but since I'm completely irritated with people like you, I need to tell you this:

Shut up. You're not an angel.

Anyways, for my tama, this is what happens: My tama travels somewhere, then he returns and gives me a password. I was at school, and I didn't have a computer, so I push B to make the password go away. Then the screen says:

SURE?

>NO

YES

I select NO, and it took me back to the password screen. Then I select YES when I tried again, and the password goes away.

You have that option too, right? :)

I don't mean to be rude (I'm talking to Angelbelle14), but since I'm completely irritated with people like you, I need to tell you this:

Anyways, for my tama, this is what happens: My tama travels somewhere, then he returns and gives me a password. I was at school, and I didn't have a computer, so I push B to make the password go away. Then the screen says:

SURE?

>NO

YES

I select NO, and it took me back to the password screen. Then I select YES when I tried again, and the password goes away.

yes, but its not B its C.

well, actually, i just wait for the screen to go away..

i hate it i was in the car my tama was an adult so i used the ticket and the password came on i was 2 mins from home and the password went i know how u feel :)

SURE?

>NO

YES

:D angelbelle is no angel.sorry angelbelle14, but it's true. why are you always insulting me? this is not the first time :) nya! be nice to me and other people please :D

no, your just being mean.who insults people like that?

well, if you say kikiaki should be stupid somewhere else,

i think you should be mean somewhere else.

kikiaki, whats your username?

ill get chrissy, nicki, or one of my other friends to duplicate your username and get the passwords for you, if that helps you at all.
my user name is kira! :)

dont call us little kids! that is insulting to some of us who are 14 years old you know.

*Quote Removed*
LITTLE!!! I`m 13!! and oh btw... Some ppl in this world are homeschooled.....thus we can fool around on our computers when we get a break...so there! :D

I think we should get Guide this should be closed.

There is no useful info in this garbage....

sorry, Tamatalk is for kids too....

Kids don't need to here or read this stuff....

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

No need to close this topic. :D - I have gone and removed all the immature posts by the member. :unsure:

Now, moving back on topic. :wacko:

ummm.....mabye we should all start keeping pens on hand so if we get any codes we can write em down ON our hands...{at least thats wut i do}

I lost mine too. Have you seen the V3 commercial?? there is a travel Password that i'm trying to read. I only need 1 more number.P.S.-What was the place to go to on the ticket. Mine was Switzerland.
what do u have so far?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back