NOOOOO! *screams* *cries* NOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
NOOO! MY HAMSTER!! I WAS CLEANING HIS CAGE IN THE BATHROOM, AND I LET HIM ROAM AROUND BECAUSE THERE WAS NOWEHERE HE COULD GO....BUT HE FOUND A TINY HOLE IN THE WALL AND WENT INTO IT!!!! NOOOOO! HES GONE!!!!!!! I PUT SOME GFOOD AND WATER AND TREATS OUT BY THE HOLE, BUT I KNOW HE WONT COME OUT!!! HE COULD BE ANYWHERE BY NOW!!!!! GOD!! IM SOOO STUPID!!! HES GONNA DIE!!

(Sorry for the caps, but I am actually hyperventalating(sp?) right now!!)

Oh gosh, that's terrible. :D

You could try calling someone, like the exterminator (they won't actually kill your hamster, they'll just search the walls or put out a safe trap for him). I really hope you find your hamster!

Try calling the exterminator. They can help find your hamster in those walls. Just relax. Breathe...in...out.... Ok, do your parents know? Your hammy is not going to die. Just stay positive.

I'm so sorry! I hope he comes back out. He probably will once he gets hungry.

Do your parents know? Ask them if they can help. As tenniswinner said, you could also get someone to come find him.

I hope your hamster is okay! Good luck.

I would try to find a live trap, like a Havaheart trap, and place it near the hole(ideally w ith a few more traps in other areas of the house) that he dissappeared into. Bait it with his food, carrots, anything he likes, at night(when he will be active) and turn the lights out. Hopefully, he will come back.

Hamsters are infamous for escaping when it seems impossible. I know it feels terrible :D ,but it's a rather common thing to have happen. Stay positive, he may just return safe and sound. :D

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, TG_D. You must feel terrible!

But It's really not your fault, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. :p

Just try to be careful next time- that's all I can say. :D

Try to leave out some food- Maybe it will attract him.

But, I would try to search for him throughout your house- Especially small openings.

Best wishes for you and you little Hamster, TG_D. I hope everything turns out for your little guy. :D :D

Dont worry. He will come out when he gets hungry...

You can also set safe traps for him...

OMG that happend to me once, he wnt under this boarder under the bathroom sinks and crawled around these holes but luckily my dad undid the bottom of the board and grabbed him. i was scared too all i did was curse. Xp

but its ok im sure he will start to get hungry and smell the food and come right out. hampster's have a great sence of smell, so if hes not really far (which i doubt) he will be able to track his way back out of the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that happend to me once, he wnt under this boarder under the bathroom sinks and crawled around these holes but luckily my dad undid the bottom of the board and grabbed him. i was scared too all i did was curse. Xpbut its ok im sure he will start to get hungry and smell the food and come right out. hampster's have a great sence of smell, so if hes not really far (which i doubt) he will be able to track his way back out of the wall.
......omg. o.o Thats where TJ went. It was a hole inbetween the wall and the bottom of the counter where the sink is. But the boarder isn't wood....it's very hard like steel or concrete. My dad said that if he doesn't come out today that he'll take out the tile with the hole and see if TJ is under there. BUT, my dad doesn't know if where he went is connected to anywhere else, like pipes and stuff.

:( POOR TJ! I don't want him to die in there!!! HES TOO YOUNG!

I'd give anything to hear him chewing on his cage bars again....to hold him in my hands....I had so many plans for me and TJ, but I never got a chance. I pray to god hes okay. I'LL NEVER BE BAD AGAIN!

Thanks guys though....

Also......ever since TJ went in there I've been hearing noises like crickets. x.x Is that him, or actually crickets? Do they make any weird noises like that if they are scared??

My dad said he'd see if he could take away one of the tiles tomorrow....*sigh*

Also......ever since TJ went in there I've been hearing noises like crickets. x.x Is that him, or actually crickets? Do they make any weird noises like that if they are scared??
My dad said he'd see if he could take away one of the tiles tomorrow....*sigh*
Maybe he is whimpering. They do that when they are scared I beleive.

Also, ask to do it today. I would beg xD Maybe I am just an impateint person.

Maybe by now he could have come out. Like the other people said, call the exterminator guy person thingy. He won't die. He'll be just fine. Paisley and Spooky (my cats) say it will be okay too.

Oh my gosh TGD....how long has he been in there now? The exterminator sounds like a good idea. Try putting a fruit or vegetable in the hole so he doesn't die of dehydration.

EDIT: I just remembered something I read once! Okay, get a deep plastic bucket. Put a stack of books/small toy hamster ladder leading up to top. Put a soft towel on the bottom, and TJ's favorite food. It's likely he'll climb into it, eat the food, realize he can't get out and fall asleep on the towel. Make sure it's a DEEP bucket!

He made a hole in the roof of my dining room, because the bathroom is right above it. o_O My dad can see him if he shines a flashlight in the hole....so hopefully we can get him out! I've been worrying about him all day! Hes been in there sicne yesterday afternoon....I hope we can get him out in time!!!!!!

~TGD

aww i'm so sorry i bet he will come out soon though just stay possotive

next time if you do let him out while your cleaning the cage but him in the bathtub (without water) he won't get lose there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back