NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfan31

Reaction score
Hi, I need help with 2 things, first of all I got a tamagotchi conneCTtion yesterday for christmas from santa! I am an old-timer with tama's I played the first version in japan, the first aerican version, about 10 or 11 different knock-offs, and teh list goes on... I havent played a gotchi in about 3 years, I LOST MY INS?TRUCTION MANUAL :hitodetchi: !!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! :'( does anyone know where I can find an online version of it? my other question is my tama is glob-like and I belive she has eveoled once: here is the info.

Model: Tamagotchi ConneCTion, blue/purple camo shell

Version: 2

Weight: 12LB

Name: Chica

Gen. (what does this mean?): 1G

Thanks,

Monkeyfan31

Ok, first off, congrats! Next, you can go to tamagotchi.com and go to products for a manual. 1G means the first Generation of Tama. Your Tama is a child right now. A character page is here on Tamatalk. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Well, the v2 Tama Connection manual you can get here at the left. And what is your question for your tama? What is tama is it? I think it is the Maruchi

lol I got it!!!!!! it is a hotodetchi!!!!!1 also, does anyone know of anything i can do to increase my odds of having a UFOchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back