NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but you won't be ablr to figure out who stole it if it wasn't anybody that you knew... 

Regards,

DarkCore
Nevermind................Y isn't the topic starter posting? He's/she's not lying right?

ok... i know it's bad of me to bring an old topic back from the dead... but shortly after i posted this i stopped checking stuff on here (for a while) because i was trying to erase tamagotchis from my life.

i'm not lying

i know they were stolen, lots of other things were stolen from the same place--they were in my gym locker overnight, and out of my locker, a pair of shorts, a pair of socks, and a shoe were stolen along with those. plus $5. and seven other people in my gym class had things stolen that night.

thanks for the support.

you would honestly think not to put stuff like that in a GYM locker where 80% of the time things get stolen.....

at my school, stuff almost never gets stolen. i had them in my gym locker during gym becuase i don't have any pockets in my gym clothes. then when i came back, i accidentally left them there. i tried to get them directly after school (one hour later) but the gym was locked up, along with the locker rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back