NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. The world isent love and dasies like it was in the 70's. Its war, power, electronics, music and baggy jeans. oh yeah, I went to the baggy jeans. Fear the baggy jeans.

True. The world isent love and dasies like it was in the 70's. Its war, power, electronics, music and baggy jeans. oh yeah, I went to the baggy jeans. Fear the baggy jeans.
I like baggy cargo pants better, personally...

Nu, fear the Pants and Demin Capri's XD

But yeah, I mean they screw up the original Disney Movies' with the Jonas Brother's music..... And like come on! Dude, very few Disney shows nowaday's deserve the title Disney. I never could watch HSM. Just never. Hannah Montanna has no talent. I bet a Banana could sing better.

Me: *Sleeping*

-5:00 am Alarm clock goes off-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Miley_W...Play_Too%21.jpg

-I got a Way of knowing something is right!-

Me: MY EAR'S! *Throws pillow over head*

>> They dress the star's like Slut's and claim it's what's in. Look's like a hobag to me.

I know, I'm just saying. You, I, nevermind. I just won't come to this topic. I can't handle seeing you guys just say "I'm gonna go jump off the roof because HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4 IS COMING OUT". >.<

Nu, fear the Pants and Demin Capri's XD
But yeah, I mean they screw up the original Disney Movies' with the Jonas Brother's music..... And like come on! Dude, very few Disney shows nowaday's deserve the title Disney. I never could watch HSM. Just never. Hannah Montanna has no talent. I bet a Banana could sing better.

Me: *Sleeping*

-5:00 am Alarm clock goes off-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Miley_W...Play_Too%21.jpg

-I got a Way of knowing something is right!-

Me: MY EAR'S! *Throws pillow over head*

>> They dress the star's like Slut's and claim it's what's in. Look's like a hobag to me.
And you can't forget Salina Gomez or whoever that girl is. x_X

I know, I'm just saying. You, I, nevermind. I just won't come to this topic. I can't handle seeing you guys just say "I'm gonna go jump off the roof because HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4 IS COMING OUT". >.<
K then.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's HSM 1+2 as you all know of. They're going to release HSM 3, then apparently HSM3's their last movie because this is the graduation year in the movie, but there still might be HSM 4 or even HSM 5 coming out! I'm just saying that I heard that HSM 3 was the last one.I hope this answers your qusetion! :p

-------------------------------

Ronaldo! :wacko:

There's HSM 1+2 as you all know of. They're going to release HSM 3, then that's their last movie because this is the graduation year in the movie, I heard that. I hope this answers your qusetion! :p -------------------------------

Ronaldo! :wacko:
Google HSM 4.

It's everywere.

Sadly.

HSM 4...

>.>

First Vanessa Hudgens really is in HSM3, & now this crap.

.... and HSM 5 too!! Is there going to be HSM 6?, they've started wrting the script for thr 4th one already and the writers won't talk about it! ARRRGGGHHH!! :)

*faints in shock holding a chocolate bar*

NOOOOOOOOO!

.... and HSM 5 too!! Is there going to be HSM 6?, they've started wrting the script for thr 4th one already and the writers won't talk about it! ARRRGGGHHH!! :)
*faints in shcok holding a chocolate bar*

NOOOOOOOOO!
HSM 5: Midlife Crisis

HSM 6: Getting hit by a truck

HSM 7: Plan The Funeral

HSM 5: Midlife Crisis
HSM 6: Getting hit by a truck

HSM 7: Plan The Funeral
too true dude/dudette, but aren't they like 20 or 21 ,how could they be having a midlife crisis in HSM? Also, wouldn't they have to like a baby first before a midlife crisis? Why would they make a movie about getting hit by a truck and another about planning the funeral?

HSM 5: All the girls get married

HSM 6: All the grils have babies

HSM 7: 6 Years on since HSM started [docu-movie]...

.... now that would be scary. What bout HSM 8,9+10, is it going to go on until one of the actors in HSM pass out by all the HSMs that are coming?

Excuse me while I go get my knife.

You have to be kidding me.

No, knife takes to long. I shall join you people at the window.

-Jumps-

too true dude/dudette, but aren't they like 20 or 21 ,how could they be having a midlife crisis in HSM? Also, wouldn't they have to like a baby first before a midlife crisis? Why would they make a movie about getting hit by a truck and another about planning the funeral?
HSM 5: All the girls get married

HSM 6: All the grils have babies

HSM 7: 6 Years on since HSM started [docu-movie]...

.... now that would be scary. What bout HSM 8,9+10, is it going to go on until one of the actors in HSM pass out by all the HSMs that are coming?
Actually I think it would be better if they just skipped ahead a bit with teh ages. xDDD

HSM 8 :- Troy and Gabrielle get their secong baby cristened

HSM 9 :- Everyone takes part in a local pool competition

HSM 10:- It's the last one 'cause everyone faints in it 'cause they're sick of all the other HSMs!

That's what I think will happen if HSM goes on and on... has anyone though of HSM 11 yet? too far ahead! sorry, I'm exadgurating a bit and getting carried away with his topic ! :) :huh:

[SIZE=7pt]HSM 11: A new trodgedy! Kids![/SIZE]

X^P

Thats HSM11

All their kids start it over again.

HSM 8 :- Troy and Gabrielle get their secong baby cristened
HSM 9 :- Everyone takes part in a local pool competition

HSM 10:- It's the last one 'cause everyone faints in it 'cause they're sick of all the other HSMs!

That's what I think will happen if HSM goes on and on... has anyone though of HSM 11 yet? too far ahead! sorry, I'm exadgurating a bit and getting carried away with his topic ! :) :huh:
Nahh. I perfer my version.

;3 ITs like;

"I just got hit by a truck~~ oh yeah oh yeahh~

[vanessa]

Troy just got hit by a truck~~oh yeah oh yeahh~

and then..

"We gotta work, work, work, to PLAN HIS FUNERAL! We gotta work, work work, to plaannn ittt..."

HSM 11 script:- We're fainting, we're dying, there's not a drop of water that we can reach, [if we're trying!], oh yeah, ther's no breaking free! [sing to Breaking Free]. Well this is DEFINATELY THE FINALE because they all try to run away in this one, but they all faint because they are tired of every HSM they done! 8) , I'm really sorry for getting carried away here , anyw ay who started this topic? ARRRRGGGGHHHH! They're all ghosts now!!! [the end of HSM 11!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back