NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel35

Reaction score
My awsome :furawatchi: turned into some thing wierd he just turned into a ninja

:blink: :blink: um what do you mean, your nija turned into a nija. your not makeing any sense, i cant under stand you?!!!!!. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Sorry if I don't get this...but I think you need to explain a little more....

A Gozarutchi :furawatchi: is a ninja...so I don't quite understand how he turned into what he already is :furawatchi: :blink:

I meant to say that my ninja turned into something weird

(he turend into a ninja a few hours ago) I am saying that he could not be a oldie.

sorry about my grammer

Does your Goza turn into an Oyajitchi when he wears a cape (just for a few seconds?) - that is one of the random animations you get when you wear the cape / cloak... perhaps it is that..?

Or did you put your Goza into the costume..?

If so, he will stay like that until he goes to sleep - then the costume comes off... (or you can change the clock to his sleeping time)

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a cape and he turned into an oyajitchi for a few seconds then back to normal. My gozarutchis did that too.

*~Tamagotchi~*

all i did was go to items i pressed one for my tama to play with i had to go when i got back it was a different tamanot an olide

And i did not have a 1 useable item

Was your tama a little ball on the floor? Did it turn back in the usual character? :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back