NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
MY TAMA HAS A BLANK SCREEN! i RESET IT, NOTHING! WHATS WRONG? I EVEN PUT A NEW BATTRY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :D :D :D :(

MY TAMA HAS A BLANK SCREEN! i RESET IT, NOTHING! WHATS WRONG? I EVEN PUT A NEW BATTRY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :D :D :D :(
Maybe the new battery is a bum battery or the contacts are spoilt.

Let's hope it's not the latter.

OK, maybe the battery is NOT the right sort of battery. You need a CR-2032 3V battery. You can get them from Walmart or Dicksmith.

[SIZE=21pt] You can get one at Kroger for $1.99[/SIZE]

Bring the dead battery in and compare the size to the other batteries. That's how i bought mines :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe your battery is not put in right that happened to me all you have to do is put alittle piece of tisue and put it below the battery but still let it fit in the hole and you might want to put the tisue in first then the battery and then just reset it :kuribotchi:

You have a dead battery probably try a CR2032 3Volt battery. If it's too many volts it will short circuit your tama so if you put in the wrong battery you have a cance it's sort circuited sometimes you also have to reset your tama a couple times to get it workig (it will erase all of your data if you reset it using the pen in te back if your hold buttons A+C togeter(the two sides ones) it will save your name and friends. It won't save items or points if it's a V1 or V2 V1 doesn't have items or points but any presents you have will be erased. If none of this works you migt have to return it to the store you bougt it from if it's new. If t's a V1 or V2 or a one year old V3 they won't take it bac i HAS to e new.

Hope I helped,

mimichi7

:kuribotchi: You have to make sure it is the right sort of battery and it is in properly and the bakc is screwed on properly

I hope all of those things that people said help you!

I feel sorry for you and your tamagotchi :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HMM..Try resetting and downloading your tamagotchi.

As the others said your batter might not be the right type or it could be a dud.

I'm sure you'll get it working again.

GotchiGirl96

BUT IT WORKED B4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS RONG?!!!!!?????!!!!!

Your tama is probably ok.Just leave it alone fora while and maybe it will work when you put the battery in.

hey! speaking of that! it happened to me yesterday! okay:

i put a battery into my v2 then it did not turn on! aaaahhg! okay then i tried it over and over again! it worked.. i guess its just the placing of the batterie.. i probably put it on the tama too fast. hey! maybe try putting it on slower this time. its ok dont worry well at least...i hope its okay .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back