NOT A GOOOD IDEA! YOU BETTER READ.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I DEBGGED MY V4 that was soooooooooooo wrong MESSAGES COME EVERY SECOND you cant play with it- unless you rubbed it right you will be able to get it in hyper speed and out.. but if you rub it to hard it wont be able to come out of hyper speed messages will come ever second and you wont be able to take care of it

Debugging isnt a good idea, not even for the versions we know will debug.

It will take quite a risk, but if it works out, I guess its pretty cool.

And I would not know what to do about the version 4, exept try to reset.

I wish you the best of luck, and your tama :wub:

Oh. That's not too good. My sister's V3 didn't work out so well either. >.< So, either way, I wouldn't recommend debugging your V4 Tama. You could try to erase the lines. But the reason Bandai didn't put it on their website is because they don't want people risking their Tamas -- and Bandai's MONEY -- for debugging! You got that? Good. All clear? Yup? Good. Now bye-bye!

I do a little debug research. I open up my tamas and find ways to debug them without the traps BanDai has set up.

I made two guides, one for v3 and one for v4.

I don't debug...i simply can't be bothered, dont want to take a risk of braking my tama and...dont really want to lol but i guess it could be kool if it works out :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back