Not again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I made a topic a few months ago about how my neighbors are really bad owners, right? Well, just a week ago they bought a puppy. And whats awesome is that she is exactly like my dog, Rocko. She's a full breed shar pei. So, I was hoping they'd be better owners than the other dog..and it turned out okay for 2 days or so... but everything changed the next night. 

The dog was barking all night and wouldnt let me sleep. I was wondering where the owners were. None of their cars were outside(they dont have a garage). So another 2 days passed and I heard no news about them. The poor dog was barking and howling...yeah you get the point. My dad looked over the fence and noticed the dog had no food nor water. So knowing my dad, he jumped the fence and fed her.

Our neighbors didnt come back until the next day. My dad doesnt want to report them because he is gonna feel guilty of them losing the dog because of him. So I need your advice,

Should I give the neighbors a chance or call the animal pound right away?
If he doesn't call the humane society on these people the dog is going to suffer again. That's not fair to the animal.

This is hard, as you're told not to do it, but you need to. I think you should talk to your Dad first, then, if he says yes, [SIZE=14pt] CALL THE POUND!!!!!! [/SIZE] Then you can give the dog a loving home

The Pound! That is WRONG! I read a Book in whch this man threw 2 puppies out the window! It shocked me! I Despise Animal Abuse in all shape and form!

Camelle
:) :lol: I'm gonna cry!!! I hate people who do those stuff, If could I adopted all the dogs that are no taken good care of :D :huh: I'm so sad

that is a tough situation to deal with because you want to intervine(sp?) but you are kinda scared to. you get what I am saying? It helps to talk to people about it. that is very sad and I wish the best to you and the dog!

Everybodylies_2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back