Not as many Tamatalkers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and I must have one! I just don't know which to get first.
My first was an iD L Spacy, and it. Was. Amazing. :wub: It was definetely a fantastic first impression! I could recommend that to you, or maybe an iD or a +Color would be good as well. :) Those 3 (not necessarily the iD L Spacy, but you get what I mean ^-^) would probably be best, since the P's or 4u might be a little confusing as a first color version. Even having owned an iD L before the P's, the P's still confuses me a little! However, that's all a matter of opinion, you can really just get whatever you want most ^-^ The color versions are all pretty much the same price ($40-$100), so I wouldn't base it too much off of that. Anyway, good luck, and lemme know if you want any help. :)

I do have to say that as a noob here I have not run into a single hateful post. That says alot in the age of Internet Trolls.

I've been off and on here over the years. Just looking at some of my posts from 06/07 are embarrassing.(was immature young 20 something) Came back looking for info on the Tamagotchi Friend release. This place is a lot less busy as it used to be in the past. While it is peaceful I kind of wish the boards would move a little faster then they do now.

Stay on topic please.

Understand, many people get busy during the year. Some people loose interest.

We are not going to send a bulk email.

I think it could also be caused by the lack of products available for us non-japanese fans. I personally quite left Tamatalk because I just can't stand how difficult it is to keep following the brand. I mean, it's really hard to me seeing every kind of awesome product being made for Japan and at the same time quite impossible to have outside there, even by importing. I love following brands I like, but Bandai really makes me wish to forget everything (like Digimon): what's the point in "passionately" following something if you know you will never reach that object? I really "suffered" when I first saw on the 4U topic that all the awesome "dlc" stuff was japan-only, it destroyed all my dreams of finally buying this long-waited version.... :( I know there's the TF, and I also bought it but....... meh.... :/

Though, I still come to pay a visit from time to time, because most people on this forum are really nice and often I miss them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back