Not connecting...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pish

Reaction score
I've read on here that the Music Star will connect with v5s. Mine won't connect, when I try my v5 goes to the "Download or Reset" screen....is this normal?

Hi!

I don't have a music star, but I have tried to connect my v5s to eachother, and I got the reset download screen too. I have heard that is a normal glitch in v5s. So yes, this is probably normal.

Hope I helped!

~PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777~

On the v5, you'll see the Reset/Download screen if the battery's low and you're trying to connect. Just replace the battery and it'll be fine.

The type you need is a CR 2032 3V battery.

The exact same thing happened between my V5 and Music Star.

Like dancinkayley said, replace the battery, these type of batteries can be found in any good electronic store (depending on where you live).

Cya! :D

speaking of batteries, how much do you buy them for? The local toy-store where I live sells tamagotchi batteries for $4 each. But a few weeks ago I found this site (click here) and they sell 20 batteries for $6.17 (and free shipping). And I received them last week, and they all work fine. So, yeah that's really cheap. Is the local toy-store charging ridiculous prices or what? How much do you people buy Tamagotchi batteries?

Huh? You can't connect the V5 and Music Star together. The V5 can only connect with the same versions... o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back