Not Connecting!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbee25

Reaction score
omg please help me!! for some reason when i try to connect one of my v4 s with the other v4, it says that it fails. However, the other one works just fine. i dont know whats wrong with it. please help me what to do

omg please help me!! for some reason when i try to connect one of my v4 s with the other v4, it says that it fails. However, the other one works just fine. i dont know whats wrong with it. please help me what to do
Only press confirm on one of them.

binary has some helpful tips that I'd like to pass along:

They may have trouble connecting in a very brightly lit location (such as outdoors on a sunny day, or too near a light inside.) Shade them from the light source and try connecting them again.
When both are at the Stand-By screen, press the B (middle) button on one of them.

Press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu on the screen, and try again to connect them.

If the Download/Reset menu appears whenever you try to connect them, the battery is low. Replace the battery with a fresh one and try again.

If you still have problems try each with a third Tamagotchi (any model from V1 through V4.5)

That happened to me once but i ended up throwing it way cuz it rlly had no use if it couldnt even connect.

low battery on one the infra-red connector faulty/dirty a glitch these are just a few things which may of happened but the 2nd one is most commonly mentioned so get a clean, dry cloth and gently rub the connector if still no joy replace the battery

This member has already had her question answered so I'm going to close this now to prevent flooding of off-topic posts. Thanks! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back