Not feeling so well....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys....
I haven't been feeling well in the past couple opf days. My throat is sore, I have a runny nose, I always have the urge to cough....and right now my stomach hurts! The only thing that makes it feel betetr if curling up in a ball, hugging a stuffed animal, and shutting my eyes. But I have people over right now, so I cant! I want nothing mroe but to lay down and rest. I want to check my temperature but I can't find the thermomater(sp?). I don't wanna be sick so close to Christmas! :lol: :(

*Tgd*
I've had similar symptoms since Dec. 12!!

Oo, I think its the weather around you... I live in FL, and no one I know has a flu. I perfer warmer weather anyways, I hope you get betta

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww.....I feel bad. I wish I could do something. Oh, wait, I could. I could give you some tips to help you beat your sickness.

-Stay home and get lots of rest.

-Have some hot cocoa or other warm drinks to soothe your throat.

-Put a heat pack on your stomach to ease the pain.

-If you're allowed to, you may want to take some medicine, say tylenol or motrin.

Feel better soon.

Best wishes,

GotchiGirl96

Aww.. i feel bad for you!

My brother got the flu yesterday.. Now i think im getting it too!

Hope you get well soon! Beofre chrismta that is! :lol:

-KG-

I've had that... but my mom made me got to school!!! I threw up all over my desk!!!!!It turns out I have strep.

SOOOO embaracing. I suggest you stay near a toilet!!!! Take some TUMS!!! [SIZE=21pt]GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!![/SIZE]

~Ruby~
I always get sick every Christmas...Its like a "Tradition"...(which i hate)...But its different every time, the last 2 christmases i had Strep Throat, now i have a cold (thank goodness my brother's coming to visit today so i can pass it on to him XD)....I sleep IN the bathroom every christmas (the bathroom at my house is big) i just put a mat, few blankets and a pillow on the floor (the floor is very clean...I wash it everyday XD)

Awwww..... :mellow:
Thanks everybody! I'm feeling slightly better today, but I'm still in the tired stage and my troat is very sore......thanks to all of you for caring so much! :)

I see many of you were sick around Christmas time. What a shame! I guess I got my illness from my friend. She wasn't feeling well the time I went over to her house teh other day, and I think she passed a small bug onto me. :D

*Tgd*
a hate the stage after the sickness x.X

all you wanna do is lay around!

well, i'm glad you are getting better!

:eek:

aw, that stinks!my brother was sick yesterday!

he had to go to the ER at 6 AM because of asma (sp),

then he threw up twice in the car on the way to (peatrolover22) my cuz house!

it was horrible.
were you there? did you freak cus' its yer car to breathe in to? (sarcasticly)(sp?)

Thanks to everybody for their concern and support! :D

I am feeling fine now, and I'm so happy about it. I'll be healthy and well for Christmas (which is tomorrow; YAY!) :D

*Tgd*

Spell "sence" right smarty (NUMMY)!
Oh no.

A spelling error.

Crucify me.

I see bad karma in your future. C:

@Tgd- Euww. Getting sick on Christmas isn't fun. Glad you're feeling better.

Oh no.A spelling error.

Crucify me.

I see bad karma in your future. C:

@Tgd- Euww. Getting sick on Christmas isn't fun. Glad you're feeling better.
yea well...i see worse in yours.

Tdg- I love being sick! Being in the spot i get attenion there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back