Not going to work (solved)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NerdyFox

Reaction score
Hiya everyone newish to tamagotchis
Had one when was younger but just got myself a gen 4 connection,

Any way just got to adulthood and got a job went firefighter
When ever I go to go to work they jump and go away then just come straight back no job minigame any help would be very appreciated

Last edited:
Hi there! Welcome to Tamatalk :) Love the gen 4/V4 Connection, great choice.
I'm sure you might know, as the same applies to the daycare/school minigame from the toddler and teen stages respectively, but when you've selected the option to go and your tama jumps off the screen, click B when the TV screen reading 'Away' appears and it should take you to the minigame. Waiting on the work screen without player input usually results in the tamagotchi coming back, iirc.

Hopefully that works! The V4s, out of all the localized Plus models, seem to be the buggiest - we're still discovering new and weird things it gets up to on the occasion to this day.

Hi there! Welcome to Tamatalk :) Love the gen 4/V4 Connection, great choice.
I'm sure you might know, as the same applies to the daycare/school minigame from the toddler and teen stages respectively, but when you've selected the option to go and your tama jumps off the screen, click B when the TV screen reading 'Away' appears and it should take you to the minigame. Waiting on the work screen without player input usually results in the tamagotchi coming back, iirc.

Hopefully that works! The V4s, out of all the localized Plus models, seem to be the buggiest - we're still discovering new and weird things it gets up to on the occasion to this day.
Omg thank you haven't played on one since I was a teen so simple but yes I can go work and school , thank you again

Latest posts

Back