Not me.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby_Red_Robin

Reaction score
Don't look under your bed...yeah...about that.
I don't know what is happening to me. Lately I've not been feeling like my self. I feel a bit depressed and scared and feel like crying. Nothing can seem to cheer me up. I can't sleep in my own room with out ending up in my parent's room in thier bed. I've also been feeling pain.

Ok these are really bad pictures of a body(me) and the red is where I get pains on and off.

Back

Front

Please help me!!! I don't know how to tell my parents yet, just help me.

Please, help me PLEASE!!!!!

~Ruby~ B) :( :( :(

Please help me!!! I don't know how to tell my parents yet, just help me.
I think the best help anyone can give you is that you have to talk about it with your parents.

Don't forget that they were young once and if you've been going to their room for comfort most nights they must have figured something is wrong by now ...

It's not unusual to feel depressed or out of sorts when you are young, but it is important to find a quiet moment in the day and be able to say to your Mom (or Dad) "Can I talk to you about something?"

Give it a try won't you?

Good Luck B)

welcome to the world of adolecsents and mood swings!

really? I didn't expect it to be that!!!! Well if that's the case.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that is nothing I want then

Last edited by a moderator:
[Please edit your post so it doesn't stretch the page!]

Like Tama mum said, talk to your parents.

They probably already have a hint of what's really going on but talking with them would be the best thing to do.;]

Yeah, these are mood swings.

You really should talk to your parents

if your feeling pain.

Just a few weeks ago, i was feeling just

like you were. Like nobody loved me, and i felt

really mad at everyone...o_O But thank god

im not feeling that way anymore.

really? I didn't expect it to be that!!!! Well if that's the case.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok that is nothing I want then
Chillax. When you reach a certain age increasing hormones will make you imbalanced and you will feel down a lot and such. I went through the same thing, and I agree with the others. Talk with your parents. The longer you wait to talk to them about this, the harder it will be :)

Just say, 'Hey Dad, I would like to talk to you. Is this an ok time?'.

If he says sure, then tell him your issues- that you've been hurting and have been having mood swings.

Just tell him- he's your dad, he's there for you! ;]

Seems as if you've been feeling pain around your breast and back bone areas according to your pictures. Maybe just some puberty aches, and yes, definitely talk to your parents.

Go to your mom or dad or whoever and say "Can I talk to you about something?" They will surely say yes and then you can just tell them that you've been feeling pain around so&so areas and that you've been having depressing mood swings and frightening ones. Maybe you can get a doctor to examine you.

Good luck!

~GG96~

One word: Puberty!

Your Hormones can do some crazy things to you during puberty.

You definetely will have to tell your 'rents about these mood swings,

Especially if you are feeling depressed.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like your breasts are developing because I get a lot of pain there, or you might of strained your self if its below your arm pits, have you streched and pulled a muscle or has someone picked you up by the armpits? that could be the cause :wacko: have some paracetamol and see how you fell :lol:

I hope you get better soon hun! :eek:

Aimme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back