Not New, Just a new Username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieButterflies

Reaction score
My old account is pockygirl. I owe and apology to TamaMum for never answering back that mail she sent me on my old account. I was a very immature at 18 when I created the name. I also acted equally as childish in return. My name just isn't who I am anymore.

Hi I'm Lisa. I've been a fan of tamagotchi since the 90's. I live with three cats (Mittens,Mika, and Eva) and two ferrets.(Abby and Ella) I also help take care of my elderly aunt. I've only had my iDL since the first of May and I adore it. Thinking about ordering the Tamagotchi P's in the near future. Doctor bills come first. :(

well welcome back! it is nice to meet you! and cute names for you pets! i have ten cats and one of them ( her name is blacki ) is going to have kittens soon. and in your siggy i see the you have the main lyrics to ''try'' by p!nk. i love that song! :wub:

Thanks. :) Kittens are adorable. My one cat Mika was only three weeks old when I found her at work. I miss when she was that small. I like the song too. I also like Just Give me a Reason by Pink also. They get me thinking positive instead of negatively.

yes i think they are very cute! they are so cute when they are small and they grow up so fast! i had a cat that was... slow because she was steped on (not by us) when she was little and we called her slowanna or cap'n slow. she was only with us a year and then she pasted on. and yes i like just give me a reason too. i like pretty much all of p!nk;s songs ^_^

Welcome back! I actually gave the name Mika to one of my Tamagotchi characters on my iD L. Very good name for a cat. :)

Welcome back!

I joined tamatalk back in 2010, and rejoined with this new account half a year ago, like you wishing for a fresh start.

Even though the time between my first and second account was only 2½ years, I guess it was a time during my life when I changed quite a lot, so I know the feeling of wanting to make a comeback and a reintroduction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back