NOT WORKING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover007~

Reaction score
I connected my tamas a million times when they were babied and children and teens to have them have 4 smileys. I did this to make them mate when they turned adults. They both are adults now and so i connected them a bliion + time already and now they hav 4 hearts. I wan them to mate but its not working!!! Help anyone!

v1

Age 5

Kuchipatchi

V2

age 5

Debatchi

I mated my two tamas b4 and they were 5 so why arent they workin! :puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r:

I connected my tamas a million times when they were babied and children and teens to have them have 4 smileys. I did this to make them mate when they turned adults. They both are adults now and so i connected them a bliion + time already and now they hav 4 hearts. I wan them to mate but its not working!!! Help anyone!

v1

Age 5

Kuchipatchi

V2

age 5

Debatchi

I mated my two tamas b4 and they were 5 so why arent they workin! :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I meant babies and i meant i connected them a million times becuz i wanted them to have 4 hearts and now they do and they arent mating!!

HeLp! :puroperatchi:

I think 5 is too young I tried to have babies a million times yesterday (they were 5) and it didn't work then when I did it today I pressed play game and they had babies in one go!! They are now 6.

No I'm pretty sure that's not it. First you connect them a lot when they are babies - teenagers then you connect them when they are adults until they have 4 hearts, then wait one day only connecting them a few times then the next day connect them and they will get married. Hope this all makes sense! It worked for me! :rolleyes:

Yeah, 4 hearts, not smileys. and when it comes to mating, I think that patience is the key. My tamagotchis usually mate when they're 7, (not matchmaker- connecting mating) not 5.. but, whatever. I would suggest keep connecting them until they're 7 and have 4 hearts. Yay.

They finally mated today and no it did have 4 hearts and they married <1 wuz 5 the other 6>

Mine were 5 when they mated too. Someone else said about you have to wait 24 hours or so after they turn into adults before they mate which is how it worked with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back