November's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol,

Pixel is so funny, and the stories you make up with your tamagotchis are hilarious and creative! x10 better than most logs, which is just boring stuff about "Bob pooped at 2:15 and I cleaned it up. Then I played a game and won 300 gotchi points, blah blah blah..." someone already mentioned that, but it's true! It took me forever to read it, but it was totally worth it! Do you remember Eep? And Lief? Tell them I said hi.

Heh, looks like you get fanmail every other post huh?  :kuribotchi: Your log is awesome and the whole Violetchi-and-Lars-episode is hilarious! It's so awesome! 

~Kickthekan123~

=]

-november[lolzrofll]

holy-muthaa-my-last-post-was-in-august,

whoaaa, I haven't posted in forever.

I don't know if my log is so much in demand with all the new logs out there.

So, should I keep going? :\\

PM me with your input.

Peace,bro

-November[yesno?]

Hi der,

dis iz novemburr.((:)

shelbysauros PMed me a lovely message asking me to stay.

((I promise I'll edit that in, <3))

So, I will try.

I'll post more frequently. Promise!

I must clean, though, today. FailureD:

So,Seeya,Another,Day:DDDDD

LOVE,

-November.emileeeeeeeeee.

Oh no,

the last post is in black!

and I can't edit it cuz it's been 12 hours since I posted it. D:

well, anyway.

I know I've posted some of your mail already, but I have gotten fan mail in the last couple months that I have neglected to fully post.

I was clearing out my inbox, but I managed to get all the names of you amazing people who messaged me.

Cailie. <3

shelbysaurous

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

jao858

tamanug

bmxyyy

GirlzRule

Kickthekan123

tamahonay

fiona:D

*jazzyfay*

TAMAFAMiLY08

tamalove46

Thank you :}

I like that face, :}

it reminds me of like a lovey embarrassed type of thing.

But nothing can beat =]

=] ALL THE WAY! =]

ok. So. I have a Music star, the only tama still running.

I'm sorry, 5 other tamas, no battery life for you. D;

So, her name is Melody, she's on generation two...

ugh

I hate when a log is started and the tama is already alive an kickin.

It ruins the story.

You need to know em since birth.

like a brutha should. So. Yahh.

I'll restart her. POINTY OBJECT!

a thumbtack?

wait. let me use all her items first. lawl

latin cd..

beepy beep beep beeeeeep

haha shes dancin

and she can't even use her dumb pencil

hokay. so. thumbtack

Now there's a lonely little egg. No parents. No nuthin.

I'm her mommiee. :}

:} :} :}

hhaha that face, I just can't get enough of it.

------

why isn't it hatching?

--------

-------

OH YEAH TIME AND DAY NOT SET DUR

-------

I could always download...what she was... ://

no nono noononononoo nevermind

------

*sets time and day*

Ok. now its cool.

it's just chillin on my bed. What color should she/he be?

rhyme!

SHE-HE-BE(:)

anyway

AHHH ITS HATCHING! :}}}}

Girl.

and it's nifty, cuz you'd never have trouble remembering if it's a girl or a boy,

because up at the top above the name when you're typing it it says girl, and even has

a little picture of her. =]

how bout..Bailey?

EFFFFFFFF.

I wrote BAILEYA.

and saved it.

So it can be short for...Bailey Anne. <33

Eff.

Maybe I should restart her...

Naww.

Her toy is a dress! Haha!

Her instrument is..."timpani"

Bongo drums? ://

----------------------

wuddup

oh haha that was her.

Bailey reminds me of a sorta...Purple name.

but im purple. FAH EVA. D:<

Actually Emilee reminds me of blue

and November reminds me of red

But blue and red make purple!

...Riight? o_x

haha. I'm sure you're bored by now.

Help! Tell me; Should I do..

TamaTalk: Where they talk to me/When they talk to other tamas I make up or have

StoryTime: That whole deal where I do kind of a romance thing with schools and all that jazz

Or Both. Idc. :]]

But you gotta request it! Love FOREVER!

-November[timpani?wtf]

I was thinking about it and,

I think cute icons are friendly with tama-logs.

Like, when I had a picture of me, and looked at my log,

it seemed so formal with this real-life girl as the author. I know it sounds dumb. Like I wasn't as friendly when I had a picture of myself. Haha!

I switched to this bird one. It's temporary until I can find a suitable one that fits the name "NovemberTama."

Like, I was seriously giving this thought.

It's almost more..kind of, I dunno.

More colorful. More..fictional, almost.

Hahha! I don't know what I'm talking about. These things just run through my head sometimes! :]]

ANOTHER THING! I think :) is friendly, but it seems so...mature. and sort of distant when I use it for happiness. In the log, I'll mostly use =] face. It's so open and loving!

I feel like ahhm goin Craayzay.

Ok! So. News about me: I'm in Twelfth Night by William Shakepseare at a local theater.

Hahahha. I was supposed to memorize my lines by this sunday. I haven't even begun! ='[

YAY PROCRASTINATION! =]

I'm eating Rice Crispies. HeHe.

AHHH WHAT IT'S 3:33

I was supposed to have been ready at 1:00

ohh noooooo x_x

now I have to stay home and practice my script. fail.

So I got a message from: Cailie <3.

And I'm so sorry you dear sweet kid, I accidentally deleted it.

iM S0 S0RRY. :B

But the gist of what it said was that I should include all the things I named, just space them out throughout each generation. Because you know how I can get.

[SIZE=14pt] L - A - Z - Y =][/SIZE]

you understand the message, then? Haha :DDD

So, I commited an act of falure the other day.

I was so excited to start my log again

and then

BAM

I went out to dinner.

Guess who I left on my bedside table, off pause? =DD

BAILEY ANNE!

and she turned into that dumb blob i despise.

So im restarting her.

YEAH. I WENT THERE >=D

pointy object ....................

my new favorite saying is just joshin. hahaa

ok i poked the button

ugh what time is it...

ok....

0H MY G0D, JAHDJKLASHDASDJDAJKSD!!!!!!!!!

i HATE when that happens.

when you're putting in the time, and you stop paying attention and go a couple minutes to fast.

JEEEBUS THAT JUST ... UGH

Oh it's a boy =]

Name....

Jacob

haha

Oh I got a text message

hang on

ok. So. I'll feed Jacob

asdfghjkl;

Ok!

I might hang out around downtown insertemileestownnamehere so I might have to cut the entry short. but I'll take Jacob with me =]]

Ok?

I'll make more interesting posts soon.

LOVE,

-November[YES-LMFAO is my ringtone]

ummmm,

howdy. ;p

I just read my log through. Its nice, haha.

My tamagotchis are dead. O: with a capital D.

So maybe someday I will continue this log.

Thoughts? Feelings? Opinions?

What do you guys think? =]

Well, thats it, for now.

<33

-Novemburrrrrrr[has it been 7 months already?]

Hola Amigos&Amigas,

well, well, well.

five months since my last post, time has flown.

I read through my blog &wow, haha, it's been up n kickin for a while now, ever since I was in 6th grade!

Yeah..I made this is sixth grade, contrary to popular belief..or any age I might have lied to you with a few years back to make me less prone from getting child-snatched, or whatever I thought would have happened to me if I didn't totally exaggerate my age... haha. I think I said I was fourteen when I was eleven..embarrassing.

I am officially fifteen now, ninth grade, &I just realized I still had an account on here! wowee, my little log came pretty far, huh?

I have alllll my old tamagotchis, whether or whether not they are dead, somewhere in my home, and if it mattered so much to the general population I might just start up this old log again. What do you say?

I am fairly sure most of my fans of the past few years have probably moved on from Tamatalk, and graduated from their liking of tamagotchis, but I am inviting the newcomers to take a peek & flip through the pages of November's Tama Log. It might just take you by suprise,&you might find yourself reading till you've soaked in every last drop of it's pages.

I can't guarantee this, for I was but a lowly sixth grader when all this started and a rather silly one at that, so some of the writing and grammar is a bit questionable, but I always tried to keep it interesting.

So, Tamatalkers, why don't you drop a private message in my box telling me your feelings about restarting my log. Who knows? I may just post it here too. Anyways you guys, I love you, &this used to be my escape from the world three years ago. <3

Maybe we can recreate it and continue from where we left off, eh?

Much love,

November. : )

Hello everyone!

The name's November, and it's great to be back!

Some of you may remember my old tamagotchi log started in 2008, november's tama diary. Time has flown by!

Anyway, I've decided to come back to Tamatalk after recently restarting my tamagotchi V4 and being inspired to make a brand new log.

My goal for this log is to make it as interesting as possible, and I'll try my best to include fun stuff such as pictures, reviews on tamagotchi's I own, thoughts about the new tamagotchi's out there, stories involving my tamagotchi's, fun facts I've picked up, and all that good stuff.

At the moment I have one active tamagotchi V4: Eddy, who's a puchitchi at 1 years old. He will be speaking in green!

And I know what you're thinking; "A log about one tamagotchi? and it's a version 4? Been there, done that." But don't fret! If my log get's enough attention, meaning enough people read it, I'll add in more tamagotchis as time goes on!

I have...

1 tamagotchi V3

1 Tamagotchi V4 (Eddy)

2 Tamagotchi V5 Familitchis

1 Tamagotchi V6 Music Star

And eventually, maybe I'll even invest in a Tama-Go! All in due time, my friends.

If you have something to say about my log, or any requests/comments/feedback, PM me and I'll include it in one of my entries.

I will hopefully be updating a few times per week, and more frequently on the weekends. Each entry will be chock-full of news and information, so be sure to keep reading! (I'm in highschool and the work-load is ridiculous, so I can only update so many times.)

hey tama talk, my name is eddy and im a puchitchi. i'm one years old but i'm already 40 pounds! ...don't tell november, but i've been kinda sneaking into the snacks recently. i know she's trying to get me to turn into a mametchi so she wants to take good care of me, right? but i sure do love snacks...and eating snacks makes me feel taken care of, heh heh. any way i have 25 intellectual points, 38 artistic points, and 15 social points. i want to be a teacher when i grow up. i really want a girl friend. i know i'm still just a child.....but jeez a girlfriend sounds nice right about nowwwwwWHOA! WHOOOAAA! AHHHHHHHHHHH! ~

And, folks, Eddy is now a Gourmetchi!! (Not what I originally wanted, so I can't help but be a little disappointed. Maybe it was the weight...Hmm)

Now that he's a gourmetchi his evolution could go three different ways. A tosakitchi, a togetchi, or a zukyutchi depending on which skill he works the hardest on. Which one sounds best to you?

Alright guys, if you have anything to say remember; I'm just a PM away! Pictures in the next post!

-November {my very first post, hooray!}

Hello again!,

Eddy just got a [ ! ] in the mail and it took him back to his preschool where he said goodbye to his preschool teacher for good. He looked so sad!

I DIDN'T CRY! I had something in my eye or something. Shut up!

That's a teen for ya. I better teach him some manners. He just recieved another [ ! ] and it must be his new school teacher!

November!!! I'm scared! What do I do!

It's fine Eddy, open the mail.

Alright..Hey, you're right! It was my new school teacher!

Which teacher did you choose?

Mr. Turtle!! He had a cool mustache!

Great reasoning...It couldn't be, oh, I don't know, because of the fact you want to be a teacher? Mr. Turtle can help you with that.

Oh. I didn't even think of that, hehehe. I'm off to school November, see ya!

And there he goes. Finally, a little peace and quie----

NOVEEMMBERRRR!! At school I tried to pick the present with the intelligence pencil in it but instead I picked the poop!! Waaaaahhhhhhhh

Oh, be quiet Eddy.

Eating fish, donuts, and omlettes will raise intelligence points, so I'm going to keep a look out for those in the store. Wish me luck!

Now I'm off to tamatown with Eddy.

Be sure to check out my old log too! And PM with requests to start up new tamas, or anything else you might think of. I have three un-used batteries.

-November {second post ahoy}

Buenas tardes,

I got a mail from Violetchilluvr3! I've read her log and it's fantastic! So give it a good rating here.

Sent Today, 04:16 PM

I read your old log! Great to see you're back. :)
Nice things like this make me want to continue my log. Thank you!

You know, back in 2007, or maybe even 2006, I remember getting a tamagotchi mini. You know, the ones where theres 3 buttons to feed, clean up poop, clock, or discipline. That used to be enough to keep me completely entertained! Now there's a color tamagotchi, a Tama-go, and so many crazy new things it's hard to keep up with. V4's are right around the middle, and I like that. It's a simple model with a lot of features. /End rant.

Anyway, Eddy's now enrolled in school and he's doing well so far, although I wish I could do something about his weight. Right now he's missing a hungry heart and I'm doing all I can not to feed him a scone! He's thirty-two pounds and barely a teenager.

Hey!

Anyway, the offer to re-start some other tamas still stands!

-November {Eddy's fat}

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back