Now, i hav a v4.5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
hey hey hey!

im starting a 4.5 log now, cuz its one of my fav. versions. I decided (when i put the new battery in) to download, so im on the 4th generation, she's a girl named Jewel, and she is - well i dunno the character, but she's funny looking. i wish i knew the name. "funny looking" is not very helpful is it?

anyway, she is 4yrs old, meaning w/no other adult tama of the opposite gender, she will hav 2 wait a while b4 the matchmaker comes. she has a job as a firewoman currently - i found her that way. ( i guess she majored in spiritual points way back when she was a teenager in march).

so when sumthing happens, ill tell u.

ok, im back. Ura Zukyutchi is the adult that Jewel is. So last night, at 8pm, at the age of 6, Jewel got a visit from the matchmaker and married a Togetchi. They had a baby boy!!!!! im so happy. i actually really wanted a little boy. I don't know what i'll name him but i hav until like 2morrow i think. O yea! And right after having her baby boy, she got offered a new job. She decided to take a bakery job even though its not wat she was trained in. I hav enough skill points in each category to hav any job. But now I'm a baker anyhow.

Hello earthlings!!! Hello!! Hello! Can they hear me??

yes they can Jewel.

Fantastic. As Mametchi_Queen has told you, I have just had a wonderful little boy and got a new job! I love my new job but i prefer to play with my little one. My ancestors left us a great fortune so I'm not worried. I'm thinking of naming my boy 'Stone' or 'Grass'. Earthling elements yes? Earth is so beautiful from what I can see. It saddens me that soon I will be leaving.

Thank you Jewel. Talk to you later everyone.

hi!!!!!!!

I am now on my 5th generation with Jewel's son 'Stone'! weird name...i know...

Stone is a toddler (kuchitamatchi) but in a couple hours when he wakes up he should change into a teenager. I have been taking pretty good care of Stone, just once yesterday i let him drop 2 hungry hearts, and a couple happy hearts too. but while i was at camp, i put him to the time he sleeps at, and then had him around my neck 24/7. i think im going to train Stone in high school according to what skill points is already highest. His mother excelled in Intellectual/Spiritual points, and so that's what he has highest right now. and i wanna get one of the cute characters you get from the 3rd skill point category, so...yea.

Stone woke up and became a daiyatchi (the one looking like a diamond ring sort of). I did as I promised and signed him up for classes with Mr. Canvas for Spiritual/Intellectual points. I think my character is very cute!!! So now he wants to talk to you all.

Hello! Mametchi_Queen set this up so I could tell you all about me! I'm Stone, and I'm 1 year old. The type of teenager I am looks like a diamond... which is kinda girly, but diamonds are pretty and valuable - just like me. I'm pretty (in a manly way) and valuable cuz i am a great person. I have lots of friends. I even go to High School!!! my teacher is Mr. Canvas. That's all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
greetings peoples! Stone is still a teenager, though yesterday i left him in my bag at my friends' house cuz she (like all my friends) hates seeing my tamagotchi. and he got everything empty, had 3 poops and was sick. Im so sorry Stone... Sorry!!!!!!....

You! How could you my beloved Mametchi_Queen... you....ABANDONED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry stone, I took care of you -

not for those 3 hours! you just left me in there for your human friend...

But then you had fun w/me when i took you out right?

you tried to make it better, but it still hurts emotionally!!!!!!!

As you can see, Stone is quite upset w.me right now. I've been sending him to school where he can hopefully be distracted by learning with his teacher. And I swear, I've had him w.me all day, and I was never apart from him all last evening. I think he can get through this...

no, I cant...

just a little sad, shocked, im not a bad parent!!!! Really!

my teen years will shape who I am! How can you be so careless?

We'll see you tomorrow everyone. Stone needs to go to his room and calm down.

hi, im back, and Stone is a Ura Kutchipatchi now!!!! I'm really happy cuz i was hoping for that character. He is so cute!!! but now im kind of sad, cuz my little Stone is all grown up, and in a few days, he will go to tama planet to live the rest of his life...

wow Mametchi_Queen. Chill. I'm grown up now!!! I'm not your little baby anymore, you had your chance to baby me...

I know Stone...its just so sad - you grew up so fast, I remember when you were first born after your mother, Jewel left. You were such a lovely little boy...she told me to take care of you well, and she'd see you up on your planet one day

Ok, I get it. You were very close to me, and you dont like the fact im leaving. But I'll be here for a bit longer you know! I'm not gone yet!

Right.You havent even graduated yet!

Oh yea! Graduation coming up! I'll get a job as a...well I'll think about it. And I'll tell you all what job I get later. Can't I Mametchi_Queen?

Of course. We'll be back.

Yay! Stone got a visit from the matchmaker and married a Horoyotchi and now has a baby boy!!!! Awwww, I remember when Stone himself was a little boy at his mother's side, he was so adorable...

Stone grew up a wonderful child, and now he is a great parent. I'm so proud. From Kutchitamatchi, to daiyatchi, studying with Mr. Canvas in the Spiritual/Intellectual category - just as his mother did. He became a Ura Kutchipatchi after that and became a father at the age of 7.

Latest posts

Back