Nyatchi by debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
If it is possible, I am SO debugging my Tamagotchi. (If so, playable character?) You know, that character that appears on the ROM test screen?

*pops battery in debuged v3* yes you can get a nyachi though debuging a v3

Don't debug a V4. It will go all crazy and you can't toggle between hyperspeed. Constant mail and poops hinder your tama's life even more. It basically becomes un-careable. I learnt this the hard way.

Don't debug a V4. It will go all crazy and you can't toggle between hyperspeed. Constant mail and poops hinder your tama's life even more. It basically becomes un-careable. I learnt this the hard way.
I only needed someone to scroll through the characters. (wait till it hatches then press select to scroll) Besides, you can just pick your character then un debug it and download!!

I only needed someone to scroll through the characters. (wait till it hatches then press select to scroll) Besides, you can just pick your character then un debug it and download!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back