O...M....G

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so here is some info YOU need to know:

PEOPLE:

D=my crush

K=my friend

A=my other friend

PAST:

Me and D went to the Valentines Day Dance and slow danced about five times. We weren't going out. K knows that both of us like each other and so yeah.

OK so A and K had an ice skating party at Snoopy's, and it was fun. So when we started skating I was pretty OK for someone just starting. It helped that I can roller skate. Ok so K and D are god sister and brother. K told me to stay in this circle in the middle of the rink. About a foot or so away, K is talking rapidly at D. I wondered what she was saying. I got bored and started skating up and down in the circle. I was pretty sure (I can't remember why) that she was telling him to ask me to ice skate with him. So after a while K left and skated away to the edge of the circle on the other side. She was giving D her "DO IT!!!!" look. He looked at me and I looked at him and he game up to me and asked "Do you wanna go out with me?" OMG! I was so sure he was gonna ask to ice skate with him so I like automatically said "OK." OMG!!! So now we're going out. D was all "It feels SO good to get that off my chest."

I. Am. So. Happy. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Sweet! I'm so jealous. Whenever I have a crush...well, you know how it is. It's like "Well, if I ask him and he doesn't like me, then he'll laugh and I'll always be embarassed around him, but if I don't ask him I'll always wonder if he liked me or not!" Only once has that dilemma, and that's when my friend (believe it or not, she's still my friend) was sitting next to my crush and I had told her that I liked him and anyway one day he yells (well, not really, but he didn't whisper, either) "Hey, (insert my name here), if you like me and you think I like you back, you're wrong!" I was caught between hiding under my desk (this was back when I was in public school), yelling at my friend, and running out of the room. Instead I just did what I always do when I'm embarassed; mutter incoherently to myself, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear. It's weird how I do that, even when I'm remembering an embarassing moment!

Anyway, enough about me, congrats, you're so lucky! Your crush sounds like a really cool guy!

Wine_Deer! OMG!! I had a feeling that might have happened as soon as I saw your topic! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations! :3~♥ It's nice to be with someone you really like.

But remember...Don't be an idiot and dump him a week or month later over a silly thing. D:~

Stuff like that happens far to often with elementary dating. X_X" It also happens a lot with high school dating...D:

Stuff like that drives me up the wall. O.O"

Thanks all.

Things are great with us.

We still act the same around each other. Lawl. Every Thursday and Tuesday I walk him to Childrens Chorus, even though it makes my walk home longer.

He's a really cool guy. I'm so happy! Nyah! (that was my happy sound XD)

Awwww. I wish Jeremy would ask me out. but everybody knows im a dork. I'm not really a dork, but people at my new school just cant see me the way i REALLY am. But anyway, We had to do this project, and Jeremy was asking to borrow the hot glue gun. So i said yes. and he had to unplug the cord. he had to reach out his arms (it felt like he was hugging me) and get the hot glue gun around me. It's hard to explane. But i felt extreme energy when he was really close to me. ;) :) ;) :) :eek: I think he secretly likes me. :D :) :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back