O...M...G

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
I know this story is probaly fake but it is a REALLY weird story! It is one of those storys that makes you think and you don't have to believe. i just want to know your thoughts about the supernatural. here is the story:

The Smith Sisters

crazy1 86:”hey baby!!!”

h0tNsPiCy91:”who’s this???”

crazy1 86:”ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91:”o really….?quit lyin..who is this?”

crazy1 86:”i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes…”

crazy1 86:”i think about u everyday… you are my dream come true.”

crazy1 86:”we met once! I don’t think u remember tho.”

crazy1 86:”I cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.”

crazy1 86:”tonight u will see me some time tonight….”

h0tNsPiCy91:”..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?”

crazy1 86:”dont worry…. ill take very good care of you…”

crazy1 86 had signed off

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. she made sure her room was secured. she was so scared if it was a joke or for real. she didnt know when he was going to come. the girl was frighten so she decided to sleep with her little sister.

The girl dozed off quickly. then she heard a knock on the window, the girl slowly walked to the window. it started knocking louder.The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing. just some of the tree branches.The girl went back to bed with her sister.

The bed was wet and a pretty smells horrid. maybe her sister wet the bed… the girl checked and found blood everywhere. the girl panicked. she didn’t know what to do. she ran and hide in the closet incase the guy was still there for her. while looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow.

It was dark so she couldn’t figure out who it was. she started to get more frighten. the man crept closer to the closet. the girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. then suddenly, he opened the closet door and pulled her out. her parents found her dead in her closet.

PART 2…

=======

2 years after the the sisters deaths, her parents got pregnant with a baby boy the girls room became a guest bedroom and the little sisters room where the murder took place became the baby’s room.The baby grew up to be a sucessful kid. one night he was on the computer and got a instant message.

h0tNsPiCy91:”hey lil bro!!!”

2seXay4u: “who is this?”

h0tNsPiCy91:”its your big sis.”

2seXay4u:”I never had a sister. I’m an only child.

2seXay4u:”this is some kinda joke huh?”

h0tNsPiCy91:”mom and dad never told you?”

h0tNsPiCy91:”I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.”

h0tNsPiCy91:” we were murdered in your room which was once my little sisters room . she was

killed in bed when i was sleeping and I was killed in the closet and skinned to

death.”

2seXay4u:”quit lying. I never had a sister and if I did my parents would tell me.”

h0tNsPiCy91:”you don’t believe me? well if you wanna look in your closet floor.”

hOtNsPiCy91:”I carved my name,time and date I was murdered along with my sister’s name.”

hOtNsPiCy91:”If you don’t beleive me little brother check the internet type in ‘’smith sisters

murdered anonymously”.”

h0tNsPiCy91:”I g2g little brother. I love you and mom and dad so much. I cant believe they

kept us a secret from you.They should die.”

Later the boy checked the closet and saw the carvings.Was it true? He surfed the internet and everything was there about the anonymous murder in.The next morning the boy went downstairs, it was very quiet. Maybe mom and dad were still asleep he thought.

Hours later….the boy found his parents missing and never found them. Then he found more carvings which says:

” I TOLD YOU I WASNT LYING. LITLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD…. BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CANT BELIEVE IT. WELL I’M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WONT HURT YOU LIKE HOW THEY DIED I LOVE YOU ……LISA SMITH”

This topic is about the story but mostly about ghost and stuff if you believe them. Please don't say "THAT STORY IS SO FAKE AND EVERYONE IS STUPID IF THEY BELIEVE IT" but you can say "i do not believe that story and i don't believe in ghost"

Ps: just so you know i replaced a few words that may be to scary for kids. i will bold the words that i have changed. And please don't say the parents ran away because that is not really what is in the story i changed it because it was gory. The screen names on this are the acutual ones that are on the story so i can take them out if somone has them on this, but i don't think anyone does.

Thank you everyone!

~Reanna

O M G!!! That was .............................................. odd.

omfg. that is freaky, and sad. i am scared to instant message people now.....

I beleive in them, not all ghost will hurt you.

I have some encounters with ghosts, not to scary, yet kinda scary...

That stpry scared the bejebers out of me.

That story is actually fake. I looked it up and it says they were supposedly murdered in 1993, so if one of the sisters said "We were murdered 15 years ago," 1993 + 15 = 2008. It's only 2007. Plus, IMing was invented in 1997.

Last edited by a moderator:
That story is actually fake. It says they were murdered in 1993, so if one of the sisters said "We were murdered 15 years ago," 1993 + 15 = 2008. It's only 2007. Plus, IMing was invented in 1997.
We know it was fake, well I knew atleast...

That story is actually fake. I looked it up and it says they were supposedly murdered in 1993, so if one of the sisters said "We were murdered 15 years ago," 1993 + 15 = 2008. It's only 2007. Plus, IMing was invented in 1997.
good point! but there are diffrent versions of the story, but there are all around the same time about

~Reanna

i think it might be true but i dont get the iming with the little brother

I love hearing cool ghost stories like that! I have another really creepy one, but it might be a bit too scary for the younger members of TT.

EDIT: And romantictam, it's impossible for that story to be true! Listen to Dr@g@n's logic. If it supposedly happened in 1993, and they were murdered 15 years ago, then 1993+15=2008, and it's only 2007. And IMing was invented in 1997, so it would have been impossible for them to IM in 1993.

i had the idea it was coming to that...let me think, i can guess before i open this link from dr@g@n that it will be like send this to 5 people or he will come to you...let me look...

OH! i thought it would be qabout murder...it was the parents? thats a bit random lol

It is an extract from a "Death Threat" chain letter... tut tut - that sort of thing shouldn't really be posted on TamaTalk...

It is designed to scare and intimidate.

It is a load of rubbish.

I am sorry - I don't believe a word of that tall tale. Best saved for Hallowe'en sleepovers perhaps? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back